- DISCLAIMER -

GOOD BOYS GO TO HELLA TAEKOOK FF

A TAEKOOK FF

Warnings—
dark themes, violence,
murder, gaslighting,
minor character deaths,
drug use, kidnapping, explicit
sexual content, substance abuse,
manipulation, offensive profanity,
side yoonmin, side namjin, hobi+oc,
lmao it's a lot

SUMMARY:
Kim Taehyung is an arrogant and intolerable rockstar, and Jeon Jungkook is just looking to have a good time. However, when he sees something he wasn't meant to see, he comes to a soul shaking discovery that Taehyung is hiding something much deeper than expected— and once those secrets come to light it's too late for him to turn back.

———————
This story has minor, if any, religious themes whatsoever and the title is not meant to offend anyone.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents, are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, are purely coincidental

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without consent from the author.

This is not made to represent Jungkook, Taehyung, or any other members of BTS in real life. These characters are made for your entertainment.

There might be a lot of characters you end up hating. Keep in mind that this is just fiction— this isn't a depiction of them in real life but rather for the sake of the story. Always separate fiction from reality.
———————

This book is intended for mature audiences.

Now that's that out of the way, I hope you enjoy your stay at GBGTH ENT. :)