2 ~ The Hogwarts Express

"Arthur, Molly, a pleasure as always," F/N said, shaking the hands of a lanky, red-haired man, and his short, round, also red-haired wife. M/N giving them a polite nod and a rather silent 'hello' 

Y/N said his hellos to the Weasley parents and walked in the direction of their youngest son, Ron, who was boarding the train with a black-haired boy he had never seen before. 

"Oi, Ron, who's he?" Y/N said, looking at the black-haired boy. 

Both Ron and Y/N were tall for their age, Ron being the same height as his older twin brothers Fred and George with a lanky frame, Y/N being slightly taller and having a broader frame. 

"I'm Harry, wha-" the boy was cut off by a blaring whistle and the mass motion of people going to the windows of the train to wave their goodbyes for the year to their parents.

"Bye mum, bye dad!" Y/N yelled, leaning out the window as much as he could. They waved until both parties were out of sight. 

~~~

"Y/N, this is Harry Potter," said Ron, "Harry, this is Y/N L/N"

"Are you really Harry Potter?" Y/N asked, his eyebrows raised in curiosity. 

Harry Nodded. 

"See, I told you!" Ron said, elbowing Y/N in his seat.

"Oh – well, I thought it might be one of Fred and George's jokes," said Y/N, turning back to Harry. "And have you really got the scar?" 

He pointed at Harry's forehead. 

Harry pulled back his fringe to show the lightning scar. Ron and Y/N stared.

"So that's where You-Know-Who –?"

"Yes," said Harry, "but I can't remember it."

"Nothing?" said Ron eagerly

"Not a thing?" Y/N chimed.

"Well – I remember a lot of green light, but nothing else."

"Wow," said Ron, sitting back in awe.

"Are all your families wizards?" asked Harry, who found Ron and Y/N just as interesting as they found him.

"Yes, I come from a long line of wizards, I think Ron does too, right?" said Y/N, turning to the redhead in question.

"I think so," said Ron. "I think Mum's got a second cousin who's an accountant, but we nevertalk about him."

"So you two must know loads of magic already."

"I've got to know loads of magic, I'm looking to be the best duelist ever!" said Y/N excitedly. "I plan to get on a chocolate frog card and become an Auror, maybe even the boring stuff like the history books!"

"An Auror?" Harry asked confused.

"A dark wizard catcher," Y/N said.

"I heard you went to live with Muggles," said Ron. "What are they like?"

"Horrible – well, not all of them. My aunt and uncle and cousin are, though. Wish I'd had three wizard brothers like you, Ron." 

"Five," said Ron. For some reason, he was looking gloomy. "I'm the sixth in our family to go to Hogwarts. You could say I've got a lot to live up to. Bill and Charlie have already left – Bill was Head Boy and Charlie was captain of Quidditch. Now Percy's a Prefect. Fred and George mess around a lot, but they still get really good marks and everyone thinks they're really funny. Everyone expects me to do as well as the others, but if I do, it's no big deal, because they did it first. You never get anything new, either, with five brothers. I've got Bill's old robes, Charlie's old wand, and Percy's old rat."