Chapter 12

(song: Burn It Down- Timeflies)

Shinsou POV

After I finished classes for the day I went to my dorm room to decompress having been in public for too long. When I got there I immediately threw my bag down and flopped onto the bed. Sighing I re-adjust myself to be looking at the wall. My eyes felt heavy so I decided to take a nap. As I was drifting off into my slumber a banging at the door startled me. I got up to see who was at the door grumbling to myself.

"Eyebags open up, I know you're in there." A certain explosive Pomeranian yelled, still banging. I sighed and opened the door to see Bakugou and Iida standing there.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"We wanted to hang out or whatever." Bakugou said walking past me into my dorm.

"Ok. Come on in." I sighed as I beckoned Iida into my room and closed the door. Bakugou made himself right at home on my bed while Iida walked to my desk chair and sat down looking at me. Bakugou began ranting about how all of the 'extras' in his class annoy him and how dumb they were. Iida and I were just laughing at him because everyone seems to annoy him at first, hell even I did, but eventually he ends up thinking most people aren't that bad. I ended tuning him out as he continued his tangent until Iida turned to me and asked me how I like my classes.

"They're good. Just boring some times. I like being able to see Pops though whenever I want." I said and Iida nodded along, agreeing with my statement.

"What class does Yamada teach again?" Iida questioned.

"Art. Kami, Sero, Kiri, and Mina are in his class." I answered.

"Cool. What were you doing before we came up here?" Iida asked nodding his head towards my door.

"I was actually trying to sleep-" I was cut off by a laughing Bakugou.

"Good joke eyebags." Bakugou snorted while I glared at him.

"I WAS until you came barging into my room to "hangout or whatever"." I said, still glaring at him. Iida just sighed as he gave me an apologetic look.

"Sorry, I just can't seem to keep him back from what he wants. Especially if it is bothering you." Iida said slightly glaring at Bakugou himself. Bakugou just 'Tch'-ed and turned away finding something else to talk about.

"So, Kiri is pretty cool." Bakugou said, after a while of trying to come up with something to say while speaking softly and blushing a little. I was honestly star-struck that he called someone, other than himself, cool.

"Yeah, all of them are pretty cool, especially Sero." Iida said smiling softly at the thought of him.

"That's a bit gay." I pointed at the two of them as their cheeks turned bright red which made me laugh at them.

"Don't even act like you don't like Dunce face." Bakugou shouted starting to get worked up. I just raised my hands in a surrendering motion trying to calm him down a bit.

"I'm not saying I don't. Just pointing something out is all." I said trying to explain myself to the pair. Iida just sighed in disappointment toward me while Bakugou just flipped me the bird. I laughed at their reactions and decided that I indeed liked Kami.

"Wait do you both really like Kiri and Sero?" I genuinely asked the pair. Iida nodded shyly while rubbing the back of his neck and Bakugou just turned his face to the wall. I smirked as I looked at him.

"I'll take that as a yes, Bakugou." I said chuckling to myself.

"Tch. Take it how you want." Bakugou said as he tried to hide his blush from Iida and I.

Iida and Bakugou stayed for another hour before leaving me to do my thing. I decided to text the mystery person from earlier.

Me:

Hey, hru?

It took a few minutes, but they answered back pretty quickly.

Sunshine 💛:

Good, you?

Me:

I've been good.

Wyd?

Sunshine 💛:

Nothing

just procrastinating on hmwrk ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑

Me:

Lol.

After the conversation came to a stand still I was a little bit disappointed. 'What could we talk about?' I thought to myself. Then I had a good idea.

Me:

Do you want to play 20 questions?

Sunshine 💛:

Umm...

Sure

Me:

Ok. If you don't want to answer a question I ask then tell me.

Do you want to start?

Sunshine 💛:

Sure

751 words.

(an: Cliffhanger kinda. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!)