UA

"Enroll her in UA? That's got to be a joke!" Sero laughed as he threw back the rest of his drink.

"Did Izuku really think that UA would just let such a problematic kid in?" Mina asked.

Bakugo didn't respond as his attention turned toward Momo. The dark haired girl met his gaze for not even a second before ripping her eyes away.

"You wanna share exactly what I'm thinking Yowyorozu?"

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about". The girl stammered.

"Rumors are floating around that the hero commission is funneling select fucked up kids to attend a rehabilitation program on the campus."

"Bakugou you must not speak of this to anyone!" Momo blurted out.

"Hmh, guess they did recruit you for help. Spill." Bakugo threatened as he let his body temperature flare.

In an instant Todoroki pushed himself between the two and snatched Bakugos wrist and held it above their heads.

"Shoto stop please! It's ok, I'll say what I know."

"About a year ago Ilda came to me about the idea of installing a rehabilitation unit inside UA to help troubled kids. He believed with the right curriculum and counciling UA could turn these kids life's around."

"What was your part in the program?"

"I created curriculum plans for math, science, and history."

"Bakugo you're not actually thinking of putting Eri into this thing right?" Asked Mina.

Bakugo threw the rest of his drink back into his mouth and stood from the table.

"Who knows." The blond shrugged before turning from the table and started to make his way out of the bar.

What a stupid fucking idea. A school for a bunch of fuck ups? The concept is right but it's not practical.... People don't just change.

"Eh who knows." Bakugo mumbled to himself as he let a burp.

The blond reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone then started to scroll through his contacts before clicking on the desired contact.

Bakugo brought the phone up to his ear and listened as the rings continued for several moments before someone on the other end finally answered.

"Hello? Who is this? I hope you know it is completely unprofessional to call someone at this hour!"

"Oi glasses shut up for a second and listen to me."

The voice on the other end of the line went silent after hearing Bakugos words.

"What do you need Ground Zero?"

"I've got a loose end that needs tying up and your underground school program is perfect for it."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT BAKUGO?"

"Oi shut the fuck up. You think I wouldn't find out about how the prestigious UA is secretly taking in deranged kids to try and set them straight?"

"No I was under the impression no one was to be informed of the matter."

"It's not important how I learned of the program but what is important is that I have a girl that needs to be enrolled in it.

"WHAT!"

"I'll explain more tomorrow when I bring her to UA." Bakugo said as he started to hang up the phone.

"WAIT BAK—" Ilda started to say but was cut off as Bakugos finger made contact with the red button on his phone.

The blond let out a deep sigh and stood there while looking up at the stars above.

"I hope your right about this Deku."
————————————————————————

Bakugo and Eri stepped out of the car in front of the massive entrance to UA.

"So this is where big bro went huh? Eri said as she inspected the handcuffs tightened around her wrists.

These handcuffs are for common street thugs. Does he actually think they'll be able to restrain me?

Eri peaked up at the hero behind her and she felt all hope of escaping drain from her. The hero loomed over her and even if he wasn't trying to be intimating, his presence was so overwhelming that she knew trying anything would lead to another hospital visit.

"Move." Bakugou said bluntly as he pushed Eri forward, almost knocking her over.

"Hey aren't hero's suppose to treat their prisoners with some respect?" Eri shot at her captor as she caught herself.

"Heh that's a good one. You're definitely more funny than deku." Bakugo smirked as he kept them moving forward.

The duo made their way inside where they were greeted by 3 officials all wearing suits.

"Woah a whole welcome party just for me? You guys shouldn't have." Eri laughed as she inspected the building around her.

As scared as she was about being in custody, there was something about being in UA that was cool to her. This was the place her big brother started his master plan. Where he really learned what he needed to tear down.

"This way ground zero." One of the suited men said.

The group made their war down the hall and stopped at a blank wall. The man at the front of the group took of his glasses and leaned up to the wall causing Eri to raise an eyebrow at his action.

"Echo Foxtrot Echo."

As the words left the man's mouth a part of the wall slid open to reveal an eye scanner that readily scanned the man's eye. Within seconds the slot shut and much to Eri's surprise the wall shifted once again opening up to reveal a hidden elevator.

"This will take you to the headmasters office. He's expecting you already."

Bakugo and Eri stepped into the elevator and it instantly shut its doors and started moving upward. After a few seconds the doors slid open to reveal a large room where a man was standing with his back to them as he looked out a window.

"How long you been standing with your back to the elevator? Hoping to make yourself look ominous and mysterious? Eri joked as she made her way inside and sat in front of the desk.

"You are definitely Midoriyas protege. Both his humor and fighting style are one in the same as yours." Ilda said as he turned around and looked at Eri.

"You pull the security tapes from the area?" Bakugo asked.

"Of course. I need to know what I'm working with before I allow her into our program here.

"Woah woah woah what program are we talking about? I'm completely in the dark here! Just last night I was doing my own thing and now I'm sitting in some random office with the number one hero and some bum I've never met before."

"My name is Tenya Ilda and I'm the headmaster here at UA. I was in the same class with Bakugo back in highschool and even if we were not good friends back then, I can admit to the great work he has done as a hero."

"That leads me to why you are her Eri, Bakugo has asked me to do a extremely big favor for him. One I would usually ignore and never put any thought into. But for a former classmate and the number one hero, who is practically forcing me to do this, I can make an exception."

"Jesus can someone tell me what's going on!" Eri let out as she looked back and forth between the two.

"Ground Zero has asked me to accept you into our rehabilitation program for troubled kids here at UA. Congrats Eri, you're officially in a way a student at the countries most prestigious hero school."