Shadow Ops X Male Reader

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) started to nervously sweat. One of the soldiers talked into a ear piece then lowered their guns.

Soldier: Alright, but you most talk to the general first. Come with us.

(Y/N) sighed in relief. They get escorted into the compound and into a big tent. Inside, is a old looking general, he definitely seen a lot of action, judging from the medals he has.

General: Who are these people?

Soldier: Sir, some civilians wanting to trade with us.

General: Hmmm.... Go back to your post. I want to speak to them alone, please.

Soldier: Yes sir!

Then the soldier left the tent.

General: So, what brings the commander of Homebase and his sidekicks to my compound?

Ray: How'd you know that?

General: My scouts found out about you months ago. We're impressed that you save a lot of people and fight back against the storm. Not a lot people would that in these times.

He pulls out a cigar and lights it.

General: Now, back to my question. Why are you three really here?

Ray: We wanted to know why are trackers couldn't find you here.

General: Well floating robot, we're keeping this place, Hush-hush, if you understand. We don't want some raider gangs and slavers coming here and killing and pillaging these fine people and equipment.

Lars: So what now?

General: Can't let you three leave just yet, I think we should make peace. Our people can give your people the extra firepower in your missions. You just provide the food and water to us in exchange. Sounds fair?

Ray: Probably... We've got enough firepower, because we have a lot of heros!

General: Heros? Robot, this is the apocalypse, not a comic book.

Lars: She means the people who wants to fight back. But Ray, we want to have more people fighting on our side.

Ray: Hmm.... Commander, what do you think?

(Y/N): I say... We should take the deal.

General: Excellent!

They leave out the tent and the General told everyone about the deal. When (Y/N), Lars and Ray was about to leave, the General got their attention.

General: Hold it! I've got another thing to make sure we're good with each other. I give you one of my top scouts.

A woman walked up to them, carrying a large duffle bag.

General: Meet Shadow Ops. She'll prove useful to you. Trust me.

Ray: Hello Shadow Ops, I'm Ray!

She held out her hand but Shadow Ops walked passed her and waits by the van.

General: Good luck out there.

They get in the van and returned to Homebase.

General: Your gonna need it...

During the ride back, it was quiet and no one said anything. Just listening to Lars's music. When they got back, Ray showed Shadow Ops where she'll be staying. After that, Ray left to do other things and (Y/N) soon came in the room.

(Y/N): Hey, need help unpacking?

Shadow Ops: I'm good.

(Y/N): ... So... Have any interesting hobbies?