Chapter 14: Life is on the line Part 1

Meanwhile in Adventure Bay...

It has been days since Chase's accident,and he still hasn't woke up. Ryder and the other pups are starting to lose hope trying to wake him up,but Skye seems to believe that he will come back one day...Skye woke up and realized she was awake at the right time for her to wake the other pups. She put on Chase's vest and cap,and took out his megaphone
.
.
.
Skye's POV:
"*ruff* Megaphone!" I said and a megaphone came out of the pup pack. "Okay pups,get up! Ryder is calling us for breakfast!" I yelled and Rubble came out very quickly along with Marshall and Everest. "Breakfast?! I heard breakfast!" Rubble said with dripping lips and I giggled. "Hey Skye,bestie,yesterday you were a lifesaver. Rocky told me that after the mission,you went for traffic managing." Everest said. "Well,yeah I did" I said. "Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Marshall asked and I said "Of course I am,now let's go". Marshall,Rubble and Everest went in the lookout for breakfast,and Rocky and Zuma followed after. I wasn't feeling hungry because of the star fruit I ate,man those fruits are really something out of the ordinary...but then I felt my stomach grumble so I ate another star fruit and went on my way to do Chase's morning patrols.
.
.
.
No one's POV:

Ryder: Good morning,pups

Pups: Good morning,Ryder

Ryder: Where's Skye?

Zuma: She went off to do some patrolling

Ryder: Isn't she hungry?

Rubble: I know,she just happened to miss out on the most important meal of the day,yet she decided to do Chase's duty first instead of eating

Rocky: Also,anyone notices that she doesn't acts too depressed now? It's like she was able to move on about Chase and was accepting it if he never comes back

Ryder: *sighs* And sadly guys...that was the bad news...it has been almost two days now and Chase hasn't woke up.

Pups: What?!

Marshall: Oh no...Chase!

Everest: Skye isn't going to like this...

Ryder: I can't really bother saying it since it would hurt Skye more...

Zuma: Well Ryder sir,you still should've told her...

Ryder: Well it looks like I have no choice...I have to tell Skye once she gets back here

Marshall: I've got a bad feeling about this...

Everest: Yeah...
.
.
.
Skye's POV:
Phew...my job here's done...I decided to go see Chase and drove off to the hospital. When I looked at Chase...he looks...different...it's still him,but his wounds and scratches aren't healing! And he also seems to develop newer scratches and wounds the last time we visited him. "Oh no! What happened to him?! Where's the veterinarian?!" I yelled and a veterinarian came in. "What's going on? Something wrong?" The vet asked and I hyperventilated. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?! HE WASN'T FULL OF SCRATCHES THE LAST TIME WE GOT HERE! WHAT KIND OF CARING ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled and the veterinarian seemed to panic. "Look,calm down-" she said and I interrupted. "CALM DOWN?! MY BOYFRIEND IS SLOWLY DYING AND I'M NOT OKAY WITH THAT!" I yelled and she tried to reassure me. "Look! We don't know how that happened to him! We've been monitoring him ever since but his wounds seem to appear everytime we lost signal of his cam! You have to calm down and don't put the blame on us because we're doing our best...now please,leave" The veterinarian said as she carried me out of the room. I can't believe it...what is happening to Chase? if the veterinarians are taking care of him,why is he suddenly having scratches? And why are they not able to notice what's happening? It must be something connected to the letter Marshall and Everest are trying to hide from me...I quickly drove back to the lookout and saw Rocky and Zuma. "Hey guys,have you seen Marshall and Everest?" I asked. "Oh they must be behind the lookout or something" Rocky said and Zuma respond to me with "Why? what is it?". "It's something important,I need to talk to them now" I said and scurried to the back of the lookout where i found Marshall and Everest making a hole and somehow trying to bury something. "Everest? what are you hiding?" I asked and Everest stuttered. "Um... we're just hiding bones,that's all" Marshall backed her up with a nervous laugh. "Seriously,it's something important! Now show me that letter!" I demanded and they decided to give in. I looked at the note and my jaw dropped when I realized that the note wasn't from Chase...it says that Chase is more interested in my Constellation counterpart,but I don't think Chase would do such a thing because he is doing this so he can come back to us. "Everest,Marshall,when did you last saw this note?" I asked them and they gulped. "Well..." Marshall's said but Everest said "Two days ago...". "I have to help him! he's only two days left before he loses his breath!" I said but Everest interrupted with "Yeah,but how? it's just two days left!". "I'm pretty sure timeline in that place is faster than here" Rocky said behind me. "Well,he is right...in one dimension,it can be 24 hours,but in another dimension,24 hours can be only 12 hours or so. Maybe Chase is in a place where time is much faster" Rubble backed up on Rocky. "Wait,how awe you guys knowing this stuff?" Zuma asked. "Movies..?" Rubble hesitantly said. This brought my mind into something... The star bottle,the letter I received from Chase,and this letter that his Void counterpart made... Chase needs help!

Uh oh...Skye thinks Chase is in trouble. What will happen next? Find out after the next chapter!
.
.
.
Author's note:
This story may be a bit short,but this has the longest POV I made...whew...