"Hey Emily," she said, "come meet my family now."

I walked away from Robbie and over to Amelia and her family.

"Emily, this is my mom, dad, my younger sister Monica, and other sister Kaitlin," she motion toward everyone as she introduced them.

"Hello," I smiled at them.

"And guys, this is Emily," she motioned toward me.

We chatted for a bit until Marcus, the reporter, came up to us.

"Good evening, girls. May I film some of your action socializing? See, I want to put some clips of tonight on The Report in a few days so America can hear about the elite party," he said to me and Amelia.

"Sure," I looked at Amelia.

"I guess," she shrugged.

"Alright," he motioned someone with a camera to come over, "just talk about something random. Laugh. Dance. Do something cute. This video won't catch your audio so don't worry about that. Act natural. Go."

A light from the camera went on and Amelia instantly mumbled something. I felt uncomfortable but tried to nod and laugh casually. If someone was watching that video they could most likely tell I looked stiff, but I tried.

"Great, girls. Perfect. Thanks so much," Marcus said and the camera went down.

He turned to the camera man and pointed somewhere else and left.

I just looked at Amelia for a moment, but then burst out laughed as did she.

As we laughed, upbeat music blared from the speakers.

"Wanna dance?" Amelia shouted but her voice sounded faint.

"Sure!"

We walked over to the dance floor and saw Robbie trying to dance along by himself. Some other girls were dance too and I believe it was Tammy and her sister but the lights were off in the room.

Soon after, Kathleen made her way over to us.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey, Kathleen," we smiled and danced.

There were some guards walking around and even dancing. I looked around for the guard but couldn't find him. Although, I did find somebody else.

"Guys! It's our guard!" I pointed to the guard that drove us to see Hannah and we shouted for him.

"Hey!" we shouted to him.

He was real friendly and hilarious. Of course he was in his mid-30s so I wouldn't have feelings for him, but he was such a cool dude.

He walked over to us.

"Ladies," he tried acting formal but we all started laughing.

"What? What'd I do?" He looked around.

"Dance with us!" Kathleen laughed.

"I really shouldn't I'm-"

"Dance!" Amelia screamed and he immediately started doing the most ridiculous dance moves.

We all laughed violently.

Kathleen grabbed his arm and they started doing the most hilarious vision of the tango I've ever seen.

"My turn!" Amelia laughed.

He twirled her around and let her go making her lose her balance.

I continued to laugh and he turned to me.

"May I?" He held out a hand suggesting for me to dance with him.

"Sure," I took his hand.

He twirled me around as well and everything in my vision became blurry. I could tell where Amelia was still sitting on the floor and Kathleen hunched over laughing.

Instead of just letting me go, he let me drop into his arms and dipped me.

Laughing, I looked up and saw Ryan hanging upside down from my vision.

"Could I borrow you for a moment?" He looked serious.

• • •

I took a glance at the guards name tag and it read: Jonathan.

Jonathan spun me back up and I looked at Ryan with the same seriousness. Kathleen and Amelia also looked a bit concerned, but just went back to dancing.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Come with me," he led me outside the room and up the stairs.

He took a key out of his pocket and opened a closet door. The door opened into the library.

"What are we doing?"

" I want to talk," he explained.

I walked in and he locked the door behind me.