"Eddie." Chrissy moans softly bitting her lip.

Eddie looked up at her as he pulled shirt off and his jeans off along with his boxers he was very nervous Eddie had already lost his virginity when he was sixteen but this was Chrissy she was still a virgin and he didn't want to hurt her. Chrissy saw Eddie's face she cups his cheek kissing him softly.

"I'm scared to hurt you Chrissy then you hating me." Eddie said softly kissing her nose.

"I would never hate you Eddie Wayne Munson I love you like really love you, it's my first time it's going to hurt but I don't care because it's with you." She said leaning over as she grabs a condom.

Eddie kisses her softly he grabs the condom Ripping it open with his teeth he looked at her once more time he placed the condom on his self before lining up with Chrissy, he thrusted into her slowly.

Chrissy gasps grabbing his arm tightly as she leans her head back a little as little tears ran down her face. "S-Stay don't move."

Eddie nodded letting her adjust to his size after a few minutes he started to thrust into her, Chrissy moans softly bitting her lip looking at Eddie.

"Oh my god Chrissy you feel so amazing," Eddie groans as he grabs her waist as his thrusts started to speed up.

Chrissy arched her back grabbing she felt Eddie's hard thrusts she was lost for words he felt so amazing inside. "Fuck.." she whines as she held the sheets tightly.

Eddie leans down kissing her deeply as he wraps her legs around his waist as he deepens his thrusts as he hand came up grabbing her throat softly as he started to thrust faster. Chrissy puts her hand on Eddie's hand that's on her throat bitting his lip looking at him. He had pulled away as he started to pound into her as her moans into screams, Chrissy felt heat in her stomach Eddie felt her walls tighten around him.

"E-Eddie I'm.." she whimpers as her legs started to shake around his waist.

"Cum baby girl it's okay I got you." Eddie said as his thrusts got sloppy.

Chrissy cums hard moaning loudly digging her nails into his back as her back arched. Eddie kept fucking her through her orgasm. Eddie later came in the condom he pulled out taking the condom off throwing it away as he laid down next to Chrissy.

Chrissy laid there bitting her lip as she started crying. She wasn't hurt she didn't regret it she was in shock like she really did that. Eddie looked over at her as he pulled her close to him kissing her head.

"In shock?" Eddie asked softly playing her hair trying to calm her down.

"Yea... it was amazing I don't regret it.. I always told myself wait until I find the one who you feel comfortable with." She said softly wiping her tears.

The next morning everything at school was way worst. Robin and Chrissy we're at her locker just talking and Eating snacks Robin brought. Chrissy told Robin what Happened between Eddie and her last night.

"How was it? Like I heard he was good from other girls that have slept with him?" Robin asked taking a drink from her water bottle,

"Girl let me tell you we went for round 2 after an hour." Chrissy blushed.

Robin went to open her mouth but Jason came over to Chrissy he pushed her against her locker. The color of his eyes were freaky like scary, Chrissy didn't even fletch like she was use to this shit.

"Your really a whore aren't you cunningham? You really slept with the freak. God your so desperate." Jason said he held her shoulders tightly.

Chrissy smirks softly "I sure did fuck Eddie and must I say. He made me cum faster then you probably couldn't."

Jason Punched the locker by Chrissy's head this time Robin went to find Eddie to tell him what's going on.

"You really think I couldn't make you cum? You never gave me a chance you were always like oh I have wait to until marriage." Jason said getting in her face.

Eddie came run From the end of the hall pushing Jason away from Chrissy Eddie grabbed Jason punching him the face as he slammed him against the lockers. "Don't ever put your hands on my girlfriend again or help me god you will regret it."

Chrissy looked at Eddie with a confuse expression on her face. Did he just call her his girlfriend? They aren't together I mean she has feelings for Eddie but they never really talked about it before. Eddie walked over to Chrissy as he pulled her in for a kiss not caring if the school saw or not. He loved Chrissy and would so anything for her.

A/N

Sorry if the smut wasn't the best, I'm really rusty at writing. But anyway! I hope all of you loved this chapter. I won't be able to update for a little bit. I have a lot more hours at work and not enough days off to Wright. I will get my hardest.

Thoughts on Eddie and Chrissy? Think their going to be together or friends with benefits for now. Hmmm 🤔

Hehe only I know.

-Skyler