Flinn: A Warm Heart

Requested by @Mangle_Rip_Up

Ever since their breakup Finn could never get his mind of Flame Princess, no matter how hard he tried. He still talks to her, but it's not the same. He truly missed her and wanted to get back together with her, despite the consequences.

He decided to ask PB for advice but she was still against him dating Flame Princess because it is too "dangerous". After some probing, Princess Bubblegum agreed to make some sort of medicine to keep the last.. incidents from happening again.

"Finn, if she gets all combustiony on you, give her this", Princess Bubblegum said while handing him the bottle.

"Unlike water, it would harm her, just calm her down".

Finn nodded as he began to wear his inflammable suit to enter the Fire Kingdom. He began to walk their and to the castle.

"Yo Flame Princess!, it's me Finn!", he shouted. Just in that moment the doors began to open widely. Finn walked in and to Flame Princess' throne. She was a bit surprised to see him.

Finn lifted up his withered flowers and now hot chocolate the Princess.

"Finn.. I-", Flame Princess started, she wanted to get back together with him, but she was scared she'll hurt him.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore!".

"You won't, I.. I love you FP and I've never gotten my mind of you, ever!"

Flame Princess smiled as tears began to sizzle of her face. She got up from her throne and ran to Finn, kissing him on the lips. They separated, Finn's lips didn't burn.

"How? You are alright..". Finn nodded, PB had taken extra precaution before and gave him inflammable chapstick.

"I.. love you Flame Princess".

She smiled and blushed, "You can call me Phoebe".

"Thank you, Phoebe".

Flame Princess and Finn hung out for the rest of the day. Flame princess isn't as bad as people make her out to be, she has a warm heart.