Part 3

We see Jessica and Marla walk over into the apartment.

Marla: we're home!

There was no response.

Marla:... Charlotte?

The 2 girls put their things down and look through the place for her. Jessica knocks on Simon's door.

Jessica: Simon. Have you seen Charlotte?

Simon: no I haven't!

Jessica: huh... Weird...

She suddenly got a text.

Charlotte(text): Hey! Sorry for running off I got a text from my parents and I need to stay with them for a bit! My mom isn't feeling too well.

Jessica(text): well then we send our condolences! But make sure to let us know as soon as you leave so someone can be here for Simon.

Charlotte: k

Jessica put her phone down and told Marla what happened. In reality, Simon had her phone in his room. He looks at the screen and Sarah smiles. Simon smiles back.

Later--

It was currently night time. Simon walks to Jessica and Marla's room. He silently sneaks over to their tv and slides the disk into the dvd player. He slowly crept out of the room and locks the door. The tv turns on and the sonic intro plays. Sarah appears and saw the 2 sleeping. She covers Their mouth and began. Their faded screams last through the nights before Sarah pulls every drop of blood into the game. A minute later, and Simon walks in. He pops the cd out of the tv and took it to his room. He put it in his cd player and the tv turns on.

Simon:... Did you do it?

Sarah: yep. Felt good...

Simon: good.... How many more?

Sarah: 4

Simon: ok... Who should I get...?

Sarah: anyone. Just hire some hookers or something.

Simon: ugh. I'm not doing that... Not yet...

Sarah: ok... Whats your idea?

Simon: ... Hold on. I'll think of something.

Sarah: ok. My idea still stands.

Simon:... Luther.

Sarah: Ohoho! Yes!

Simon: ...let's do this...

A buzz comes from Charlotte's phone. He looks and saw that it was from her parents. Simon got an idea. He left it unread. He wiped it down and threw it on her bed. He went back to his room.

A few days later --

Simon is seen crying, being dropped off by a police officer.

Officer: thank you. And, I'm sorry.

Simon: it's... I-its ok...

He goes inside and into his room. He wiped away the tears and smiled.

Simon: they fell for it.

Sarah: good. So, how will this get us closer to Luther?

Simon: now, after 3 of your old friend ls go missing and the last 1 is going to go homeless if someone doesn't give him somewhere to live for a while, what do you do? And look at us, we are Canadian! It's in our nature to help people, and especially a old friend over something so big. He'll help me, and once we get him and get a few others, we can run away. We can find a cabin or something and live out our lives... Together...

Sarah: nothing would make me more happy.

Simon hugs the television.

Meanwhile --

We see a set of figures. Knuckles, Amy and Eggman.

Marla: he knew...

Charlotte: I told you.

Jessica: Why would he do this?

Sarah suddenly appeared in front of them.

Sarah: because he understands what you did. And he isn't a heartless monster.

Charlotte: it was an accident! We didn't want to go to prison!

Sarah: well now, you are. You're in my prison.

Marla: and then what? You bring in more people?

Sarah; Luther, and 3 others. I'll make sure they deserve it. Don't worry.

Marla: Once you get out. Then what? Spend the rest of your life on the run?

Sarah: if I must, then yes.

Jessica:...

Sarah: I'm going to go talk to him through his dreams. Don't disturb us.

She teleported away.

Meanwhile --

We see Luther sitting on his couch watching tv. That is until he gets a call.

Luther: hello?... Yes... Oh... Oh no.... Really?... Yes of course he could... Ok, thank you.

He puts his phone down and leans forward before thinking to himself. He sighed.