Terrible Things

"Daddy can you tell me the story about your life with mommy"? my five year  son Dylan asked me with his deep brown eyes you just cant say no to just like the ones of someone I once knew. "Again"? I laughed knowing how much he loved to hear the story." Alright come sit" I said patting the spot next me he quickly sat next to me eagerly waiting for me to start. "Me and your mother knew each other for 3 years before we starting dating she was so beautiful she had beautiful long honey brown hair that reached the middle of her back and deep brown eyes that were so easy to get lot in". "It seemed everyone could only see the age difference between us but not the love but she didn't care all that mattered to her was that I loved her and she loved me and there was nothing that could come between us". "I still remember the first time I told her I loved her" *flash back* I was in her house that day she was at the piano trying to work out music for a new song she had been working on but I was kind of out of it  that day, because I was scared to tell her that I loved mainly because I felt she didn't love me back. I was in the kitchen making lunch when I heard  terrible noise cause by her slamming the keys on her piano and I poked my head out the kitchen to see her with her face buried in her hands leaning on the piano." Baby what's the matter" I asked walking over to her an wrapping my arms around her. "im just frustrated I cant figure out the music for this song and ii don't want any help but I cant work anything out" she cried I brought my hand to her shoulders and massaged them as I leaned down and kissed the top of her head "why don't you take a brake lunch is almost ready" I suggested she sighed and slowly got up and followed me to the kitchen. Later on that night we were cuddle up on the couch watching a movie. "Wilmer" ? she asked yeah angel I said "are you okay you seem out of it"? "its nothing im fine" I said she just hummed and snuggled more into my side after a couple of minutes demi spoke again "just say it already"! she huffed "say what"? I said confused "say that you love me"! she stated bluntly I was taken completely taken back by her words "h-how did you k-know" I asked "I can tell by eyes that your in love with me, your eyes are a  straight  give away to anything your feeling and just to let you know I love you two Wilmer" she said smiling widely "angel your always be my one and only" I said before I leaned down and captured her lips in a sweet kiss . That was when I knew I could never be with anther women again your mother was the only one who could fill that space in heart that had been longing to be filled for such a long time.

"That's it "? Dylan questioned no daddy you have to keep going please he whined "I will as soon as we eat lunch I explained "no daddy im not hungry I just want to hear the story" he whined "nope im not continuing until you eat lets go to the kitchen" FINE! he huffed following me to the kitchen "what do you want to eat" I asked "pancakes"! he exclaimed "your just like your mama you know that"? i said he really was a spitting image of demi he had her deep brown eyes and his hair was a chestnut brown like demi was before she died her hair a million times and his laugh was just as infectious as hers. I wish demi could be her to watch him grow sometimes it so hard when he learns something knew or does something to know there's no one or me to share the moment with I just wish by some miracle that she would come back.