33, sunwoo pt.1

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐎𝐎 ! 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗓

COULD WE, PART 1

YOUR FRIEND JALIYAH TAPPED

you rapidly her eyes widening as she's looking at her phone. you hold your arm finally looking her way wondering what's got her acting like this. "bitch guess what." she said taking the spoon that once had ice cream on it out of her mouth.

"girl what im not finna guess." you told waiting for her to finish what she was going to say. "you know the boy i been talkin to on intsa right?" she asked, you nodding your head slowing. "well he wanna meet me." she squealed shaking your arm.

"im happy for u but what does this have to do with me though?" you groaned going back to watching youtube on the big tv in the room. "well i told him about you and he said he got a friend that he gon bring along." she told. you still weren't really that interested but she instead that you go whatever you like it or not.

 you still weren't really that interested but she instead that you go whatever you like it or not

( imma have y'all wear sum like this but u can change it if u want + u have box braids in )

"oh girl yup this this one he gon be all over you." she hyped you up making you do a full spin. you rolled your eyes at her still taking about that boy again. "ion know bout that, niggas be havin the biggest ego and not even be all that." you frowned crossing your arms.

"well hurry because im tryna see my nigga." she walked out the door you following behind her and getting into the car. while she was driving you played music off your playlist.

soon she pulled up to this one restaurant that you knew had bomb ass food so you got a lil bit excited because of that. y'all both go out while she was texting her little boo asking where they at. you followed her the whole way to look for they table.

soon you guys stopped at a table with two people sitting on either side of it. and bro was these niggas fine as fuck. one of them got up and hugged jaliyah while the other was kind of slouched while looking at you. you can tell her was thinking something in his head by the ways his eyes moved down your body.

jaliyah slid in the booth side where her man was while you gently sat by the boy, him watching your every move. the guy at by jaliyah suddenly looked at you. "sorry for being rude im eric and he's sunwoo." he said and then pointing to the boy beside you.

you nodded your head picking up the menu looking at which food you should get. the boy beside you began typing on his phone before glancing at you. you head a click indicating that he had turned his phone off.

"wassup ma." you heard turning your head to see sunwoo look at you licking his lips. the little pet name made you a lil sum sum but you ignored it. "hey." you said going back to looking at the menu. "i never been here so what u gettin." he asked. you tapped your lips looking at all the options before turning back to him. "prolly f/f." you said and he nodded his head in approval.

"i think imma get that too." he said leaning back mad spreading. you moved your eyes now to your phone pretending to do something going on youtube to watch something while you wait for your food so he can stop staring at him doing these fine ass things. it didn't make it any better when he decided to be nosey and lean over to watch what your watching.

when y'all food came you was about to turned off your phone and started to eat. at the corner of your eye you see sunwoo watching you eat. "damn nigga you never seen no one eat before or sum?" you mugged him getting a little embarrassed wondering if it's the way your eating or sum. "you fine as hell." he said out of no where. wtf.

you pause kind of burning up at the way he said it. you can admit that this nigga is fine as fuck and you would let him in your panties on the first date not even gon lie. but would you say that out loud ? no

"thank you." you looked away from him. your glad your black or else your face would be hella red right now. "oh i saw y'all all flirting ova there and hella shit." jaliyah said smiling hard while eric chuckled agreeing. you gave her that look that said 'bitch shut the fuck up for i beat your ass' while doing a lil deadly smile. she threw her hands up going back to talking to her lil boo.

yall finished y'all food you and sunwoo talking about the basic like the simple stuff. then y'all decided that y'all wanted to go home and you guys were saying goodbye. before you were about to leave sunwoo called out to you. "wait before you leave can i get your number so we can talk?" he asked, you nodding right after. he gave his phone to you and you putting in your number.

he smiled and said thank you walking off to go to eric who was waiting for him. you turned back to look at jaliyah to see her have the biggest smile on her face looking at you. "what." you asked with your eyebrows raised. "he likes you." she yelled hugging you while walking to the car.

you shushed her for being so loud as you made her let go getting into the car. she got in the drivers side starting up the car. "told you he would like you but you didn't wanna listen with your grumpy ass." you crossed your arms rolling your eyes. "i still think all niggas are the same." you said and she smacked her lips pulling off so y'all can go home.

i was bout to make this into a book but i decided to make it a three part

i was bout to make this into a book but i decided to make it a three part. i made sunwoo kind of hood sunwoo idk.