13, minhee

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 ! 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗒

fluff
Warnings ! none

YOUR POV !

"minhee, would you go to the mall with me tomorrow i'm going to be bored by myself and i need some more clothes." minhee stares at me through the phone screen then raises his eyebrow. "don't you already have a lot of clothes, plus all types of hoodies you stole from me and won't give back."

"yes i do already have clothes but i need more, and you left it at my house so it's mine and when i see it at your house it's still also mine."

"your so evil." minhee said as he rolled his eyes. "i know, now will you go with me to the mall tomorrow please, plus we have the whole week of school off." i said as he sighed. "fine." he said and i celebrated.

"your the best!" i said and he did a little cocky smirk. "yes I know i am." i mugged him. "don't make me take it take back and hang up on you boi."

"no I was just kidding." he said while laughing. "mhm thought so." i smiled. "phone kisses??" he asked with a pout, i chuckled then rolled my eyes and pecked the screen like i was giving him a real kiss.

next day

minhee came to pick me up and i got in the car (pretend he can drive) and closed the door. i greeted minhee while he did the same back. "where is the aux, you know i always use it when i get in here so..." i said as i was looking around for it. he sighed and reaches down pulling his hand back up again now with the aux cord in his hand, handing it to me.

i plug it into my phone and find a song to listen to, i turn to Minhee. "what do you want to listen to?" i asked him. "i don't know whatever you want to listen to." he said as i glared at him...no help. I just put on one of my playlists on shuffle.

....

minhee parks the car as he gets out and opens the door for me. i get out and grab his hand pulling him inside. when we head inside the entrance i go straight to the y/f/s (your favorite store). searching through things that i might want.

"how do you think this would look on me." i said as i put the shirt up to my chest showing it to minhee. "i think it would like good on you." i think about buying it as i held onto it in my arms while walking around looking for other clothes i might also want.

minhee payed for them, which i tried to convince him not to buy it and that i can, and him saying that i have no choice. i looked to my right and saw victoria secret. (i just like the perfume there) 'i think need more bras and maybe ill get some perfume.' i thought.

i started heading towards it pulling minhee as he stopped in he is tracks once he saw where we were going. "why did you stop c'mon??" he lookes down at me as his eyes nervously move around. "uh why are we going in here, we're 18..?" i laugh at him as he scratches the back of his neck. "it's not for you."

i turn back around and finish dragging him in inside. he tries to avoid eye contact with all the clothing on the mannequins as heat rises to his cheeks and a little blush appears as i chuckled at how cute he is. i pick out everything i need in there and buy it this time after catching minhee off guard with the blush on his cheeks.

we head to the car as he opens the door for me and i get in on my side and he goes over to his side the diver side. he still has the same blush on his cheeks from early, i guess that made him really flustered.

"your so cute." i said as i pinch his cheeks and he chuckles. i held on to his hand my dark skin hand in his pale ones.

 i held on to his hand my dark skin hand in his pale ones