S E V E N T Y T W O

Začať od začiatku

"I think we should rinse off" I mumble into the kiss and Alex agrees.

Standing up first he puts his hand out helping me up and we go to his shower turning it on and rinsing off under the water.

However, now I don't want to get out of the shower and neither does he.

The water is hot which feels really good, the glass doors are fogged till where we can only see each other and the lights are dimmed.

Shower sex would be perfect at this moment but my phone chooses to start ringing. Normally I would ignore it but I'm choosing not to.

I slide out of the shower to see it's from Coach Daisy.

It's been around a week since Alex's dad said to watch out for Sarah and practice has been getting more intensive.

I just don't know why coach is calling me a quarter to midnight.

"Hello?" I'm kinda annoyed.

"I need you to come to the gym now"

"Now? It's like a quarter to midnight" I just want to have sex with my boyfriend.

"Yes Ivy, Now" She hangs up and I groan.

"I have to go to practice," I tell him and he immediately turns off the water.

"Are you saying that because you don't wanna have sex with me because I mean I wouldn't wanna have sex with me either but you could have came up with a better exc-" He's so dumb, of course, I wanna have sex with him.

"I'm being serious Alex, Nationals are coming really soon and we're getting it together but it's not strong enough. We've been working hard but it's just so stressful" I start to lotion my body while Alex picks out clothes for me.

"Well, what's making it so stressful maybe you could try something different" He offers while handing me a sports bra and cheer shorts.

"I can't do anything different. I have to do a double full twist and I can't land it without being on a trampoline and even on a trampoline I can't stick the landing."

"Aren't standing doubles kind of like a male stunt though?" I'm surprised he even knows much about cheer.

"It is but Daisy is saying she thinks I can do it and Sapphire is saying I have more meat than Iris did so it'll be easier to train for the skill but they're not understanding that's not why I can't grasp it" If only they realized Iris hit her head doing a double full twist.

"Just tell them you can't get it, don't stress yourself out about it Iv" I wish it was that simple.

"The whole routine is centered around the Double Full Twist, let alone that I also have to do a Round Off Double Pike." I know he's lost as to what the hell I'm talking about.

"Ivy why are you even tumbling, to begin with, I thought you hated it?" I do.

"I wanted to do it for Iris, I didn't do it last year, and Iris never got the chance to do it because she passed away before the competition" I just want to make her proud.

"Would Iris want you stressing yourself out for a stunt you can't get? That's what she was doing and didn't you say she fell?"

"Yeah but she wasn't ready when she tried it out, and on top of that she wasn't healthy, she was probably light-headed from not eating and that contributed" I mean I don't think I'll hurt myself doing the stunts. I'm not scared of tumbling anymore, I'm scared of disappointing Iris.

"Well you know I'm gonna support you endlessly but just don't hurt yourself doing this Ivy, I don't wanna see you in pain" He holds my hair up and puts it in a ponytail.