16. Spending time together

Start from the beginning

"Hey" he said as he opened the passenger door for me. I could see several women in our building who just completed their shift or who were just entering the building giving those looks to Rehaan. Scowl on my face would definitely tell you what i am thinking... How much i want to jump on Rehaan hug him and kiss him and show all those bitches He is mine and want to stick my tongue out, however faking a smile i get into the the car.

" Hey..." I said in a small voice trying not to sound too excited. I was in a purple and white kurta and jeans. On top of that i was very tired i want a hot shower to wipe that look on my face. Nevertheless seeing Rehaan was refreshing.

"Rehaan if u don't mind could we first go to my flat and then proceed with the plan you made. " giving him my best puppy dog look because i don't want to look like a ugly duckling while Rehaan looked like a model from frontcover. Not modelish atleast presentable.

" Okay... How long will it take?" He asked me turning the wheel towards my flat.

" Just half an hour." I said messaging Aksha. That Rehaan is coming with me.

While she messaged back saying that she is not home was meeting some friends near De-ças.

We reached my apartment in 20 minutes. In these 20 minutes Rehaan asked me about mom dad kartik and i asked about Aunty, Ananya . I was in regular touch with both women. We talk, gossip, discuss about shoppings that are still pending .
Our marriage was fast approaching just about 2 weeks and there was lot more to do.

" How long did you take leave..?!" Rehaan asked breaking from my train of thoughts.

"15 days... Maximum 20. I will apply tomorrow. Unlike others i work under someone. I do have a villain boss." I said playfully faking sad tone.

Rehaan had this faint smile playing on his lips when he said "Though i run a firm I am taking leave for only one week and here you are feeling sad of just having 20 days of leave."

" What to do.... I am bride to be... I have lots and lots of things to do before wedding." I said reciprocating his smile.
He got busy on his phone while i was fishing for keys from my bag. It gave me time to rush inside and check nothing embarrassing in sight.

" I will fresh up and come." I said going into my room. " By the way where are we going?" i asked so that i could pick something appropriate to wear.

"Dinner" i heard his reply but his eyes fixed on his phone screen.

Today i broke my own record of getting ready in shortest time. And hell yeah it was a great achievement. I could listen Rehaan in the living room watching repeat telecast of Friends. I was wearing a black tanktop blue jeans and a cream colour cardigam. Pleased with my appearance i stepped outside.

Rehaan was seriously involved in the episode that he didn't see me coming. It gave me time to take his appearance in. I was so happy i am going to marry him... I am going to see him daily... That thought enough is giving me all the butterflies in my stomach. Somewhere i my heart i had this feeling that one day he would see my love.

"Like what you see?" He asked playfully.
I just smiled and turned so that i could hide the blush that was creeping my cheeks.

"Kritika I have a good news and a bad news. What do you want first?" He said playfulness fully gone in his voice.

"Bad news!" I blurted.

"I am really sorry i cannot take you to dinner. There is an emergency at my office i have to go." He said in solemn voice.

"Good news?" I asked.

"Good news is that this Saturday we are going to spend it together... Apparently doing some wedding shopping."
Hmmm...complete Saturday is better than Thursday night i thought and nodded my head. Rehaan hurriedly left after giving me small friendswala hug.

.
.
.
.
And as promised Rehaan and I were in sweetheart enjoying some steaming coffee on Saturday morning along with some fancy breakfast.

Complete day was a bliss. I was continuously smiling . I could see Rehaan warming up with me. And yes..! This time we were progressing. He would occasionally catch my hand or pull me close . I feel like slowly falling in love with him over and over and i knew I'm falling hard. The way he talks about his mom, ananya, Shrey, his dealings at his firm makes me sit and listen to him.

And thus, spending time together I was now sure that life with Rehaan would be fun.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ya ya.... I know lazy me..... SORRY... *puppy face*

Here is chapter 16.
Hmm.. Do you think Rehaan is falling for her..?!
Let us just wait and watch.

Like.vote. comment.share

Hehe..(giggling)
Love
XOXOXO.