Lan zhan properly changed their bedsheets and covers. He properly clean  themselves and sleep together. He hugged weiying and kissed his cheek.

The next day........

Mian mian and ze wu Jun was ready a gift for weiying. Ze Wu jun was very much thankful to weiying. The sect members also  more respect for weiying. 

Lan zhan normally wake up at 5 am. But he felt very sleepy because almost hole night their romance was on going.

Lan zhan wake up and seen his beautiful husband who was sleeping innocently to other side in the bed. He pull up the blanket and covered his husband's nude body.

Wanji ready and go to the hall, where his sister in law and brother and uncle were sitting and laughing to said something like they were gossipping.

Lan zhan seriously stunned to see his uncle that he was laughing and gossipping. The next time he was smile to his family "" it is a real family..... my family is full..... wow .... "" wanji whispered.

Lan zhan silently that's normally go to the hall and greetings his elders.

Uncle smiled and said, ""wanji.... you!....come... dear.... come.... where is my nephew's husband..... we are missing him....""

Lan zhan do not believe in his ears his uncle said he missed weiying. Wangji Said,"" uncle!....weiying was sleeping..... he was very tired.... because.... yesterday.... I mean.... he was ...."" WangJi's ears turned red. He was a honest person. He did not said a lie.

Seeing his uncomfortable face his uncle was laughing.... because it is known to all what they do yesterday night because WangJi's neck and this love bites were clearly visible.

Mian mian and xi chen were very much controlled their laughing but they can't.  Lan zhan felt very embarrassed.

Mian mian said, "" Wangji.....uncle just.... tease you.... Don't be serious.... oh...gosh...your face.... ""

Lan zhan was felt very shy. Then Weiying entered the hall. He was very happy like he was dancing with his flute.

He greetings to all and said,"" so....why you all are laughing.....and Lanja.... your face was too red.... oh.... gosh.... your body is so Hot.... are you OK.... your ears were also red....""

Listening weiying's words Wangji felt very shy. Everyone on the tea table was very laughing.

Xi chen said,"" Weiying!...sit.. we are said about you...  ""

Weiying's hole neck which was visible is full on red marks.

They were know that yesterday they properly take their dual cultivation. They were gossipping just their Hun Guang Jun.

It is true the Lan clan was literally some changes. Then they eat their break fast, lunch, dinner all  together. It like a happy family. Lan zhan was very much happy to see the changes. Mian mian pregnancy were going to 5 months. They were very happy. Weiying all time tease wanji and break his patience and they intimate in the ice pond, in the bush.....

Weiying was very happy. It just a cute moments that he spent in his family.

After 5 moments......

Weiying know that his older sister was birth a two babies. One girl and one boy.
Listening the good news Weiying literally crying and wished to see his sister that he love the most. He want to see his sister.

Wangji know that his husband love his oldest sister very much and he want to meet her. Wangji Said his uncle and they made a plan to meet the sister brother. Wangji know he didn't meet his sister because he think his family killed......all of his fault.