chapter - 4

Weiying was a cute and simple boy. He grew up with his sisters,  Granny and cultivator friends.

He never thought a boy would kiss him because he hoped a girl would kiss him one day.
But that was what happened ?

It was the moment when a cold wind was blowing and he falls on lanzhan and kissed him.........

At last in some way weiying left him up to the room . After a few minutes when weiying went to his room.

He thought - " what is all this? ........ seriously!  No! No! No! No! No! ......
I have more thinking. Everything is ok....... what is he thinking?  But I remember he was still asleep...... I dragged him to the room .

He tried to calm his heart and entered the room. He tried to sleep but his heart was uneasy. When it was past midnight, he eventually fell asleep.

The night before was over.

This day  was  a gift ceremony held at the Jin clan . Every clan members gave blessings and gifts to the newly married couple.

Inside the weiying room -all windows was closed the room yet the bright of the sunlight which was coming in the room easily.

the bed as a deep sleep,  he had no worries about anything else. He was sleeping like a baby .

After a second a girl slammed the door and called out to his brother. - it was Chusheng..... she spoke- " Xiōngdì,  what are you doing ? Are you still  sleeping?
Wake up!   Wake up! "

Weiying inside, he was sleeping like a dead . he can't hear anything......
and the time when Chusheng  broke the patience bar and entered the and throw the glass of water in his brother's face.

As Wei Ying and Mianmian became good friends, Wei Ying was dreaming that she had brought him Black grapes as a gift. Just when she was about to give them to him, he woke up.

All of sudden, weiying suddenly woke up and he was afraid for a second.
In the next moment weiying picked up a glass of water and ran after Chusheng .

Weiying- " sister Chusheng! ...... How dare you?  I will not leave you..... hey!......stop........why did you throwing water in me?......hey!....... stop...... stop...... I say stop! ......."

Before long Chusheng and weiying started running behind. This was a very funny moment if anyone sees them they will be irritated or laugh and a stomach ache .

Chusheng- " Hey! Stupid jerk, are you being crazy. I don't think it would be good be good if you didn't take if off ."
Weiying- " you,  why did you throwing water on me? Are you stupid.  You could have woke up me normally. "

They ran inside the lichi garden.

When the two maids were passing by the corridor with beautiful garlands in their hands, they noticed the pair. "What are those two doing? Are they arguing or playing?", asked one of them. The other one replied, "I don't know what they're doing either. I heard that these two are well known cultivators." The former one said, "They look like kids. But why are they arguing at this hour?". They kept whispering to themselves the whole way.

Chusheng- " my stupid Xiōngdì , if you touch me I really........"
Weiying- " don't run.......... jiějiě.........."
Chusheng- " mother and jiějiě told me to  wake up you quickly. They were ready to gift ceremony.  It's not my fault. You are sleeping like a dead.  I call you before 15 minutes. "
Weiying - " Mamma is calling me but she never told you that you would throw water on me and wake up me......."

Weiying throwing water on Chusheng but it miss but again and again.
Chusheng started scratch his head sheepishly and stuck her tongue out and they looked like their too kind were arguing and fighting.

Suddenly the water got on Jiang-chan's robe and also her face.
Seeing the drama Chusheng was laughing a few second and then still laughing while trying to conceal it by pressing his own hand against his mouth.  Seeing the face of Jiang cheng anyone can say it that he was very angry because he wore new robe and Weiying ruined it 😑.

After a minute everything was cool down Chusheng easily left from there. Jiang cheng and Weiying talked alone.

Jiang cheng -  "Answer me honestly."

Weiying - " I said I am sorry !"

Jiang cheng - "didn't you tell someone else what I told you yesterday?"

Weiying smiling and smiling.

  Jiang cheng - "Are you smiling, are you serious. "

Weiying- "" Don't worry brother I know you are tensed but don't worry another thing is no matter how much I say I can tell you my sorrow but I can't tell you this.  But that's all I can say now that my Jiějiě is also your Jiějiě and Jin-ling's mother and brother-in-law's wife and also a good sister our.......... Generally I don't share my Jiějiě anyone you are my besti from now on so I share my........ now you understand.  Don't be sad....... hey listen........ do you know where the kitchen I am so hungry......hungry........ahhhhhhh..........hungry.........hungry......""

Seeing Weiying a smile Jiang cheng's face notice everyone.

The time was eleven'o clock.

Everyone wore colorful clothes , robes , hairpins , hairstyle jewelries  and they were ready highly.

Weiying suddenly remember the night's kiss and fell shame on him. He had been thinking about it for a long time that the next moment he saw Lanzhan infornt of the road.

He think' "  is he remember everything?   Is he asked me what am I telling? "

Lanwangi passed his but didn't notice Weiying.  Weiying was going to call him but when he saw Chusheng, talking to Lanzhan.......... he didn't like it the next moment.

he think - " probably I'm thinking too much I ought to pay attention to some other tasks instead of over thinking about it . "

  12'o clock the ceremony was started and everyone was gifting and blessings the newly married couple . The table was already filled with lots of gifts and most of the gifts were still yet to come.

The hall was  fully decorated colorful candles , flowers  and small light bulbs.

Weiying noticed that Chusheng repeatedly looking at Lanzhan. He was surprised. 

This was the moment when everyone were crying .  Mynyi was a jinn clan member . she  was jinn clan's daughter in law.

Weiying , Chusheng's hand took him to the side and asked - " what's going on? " Looking at his face she seemed like he was caught red handed .

Thanks for your support . The next chapter will coming soon .😇😇