Portal and dusttale

Start from the beginning

Blaze thought briefly and dodged to the left when sans attacked him with some bones.

Blaze moved quickly and landed in front of sans who froze up, "g-grillby? But I thought..I already killed you?"

It seems this sans actually recognized him, he wasn't surprised actually, since underfell him was purple flames and Underswap him didn't even work in snowdin.

"You might have killed your grillby, but you didn't kill me." Blaze responded to sans who blinked, freezing up a little.

"The multiverse theory...?" Sans started out before falling silent.

"Yes, I arrived here on accident, I apologize, but it seems that your all alone after killing everyone." Blaze responded with a small hum.

"I...had to...the human...too many resets..." sans started but just didn't finish his sentence.

"It's fine sans, I understand why you did it. You don't need to explain yourself to me. Resets can be tough, especially if you don't have someone to talk to about it." Blaze told him and sans started nodding before looking shocked.

"You...remember the resets? How? I...no one in my au except that flower did..." sans mentioned, still looking at me with shock and confusion.

Blaze moved his head a bit forward, "...I didn't let my sans go to the judgment hall when the human did genocide...it's easy to trick him to stay away and to trick papyrus that he already missed the human."

Sans eyes widen with more shock, wait..grillby took his place in that au that grillby came from? How many resets? How many times did grillby die? Did grillby even die? Why did he do it?

"Why?" Sans asked, a little Insecure on what to think.

"....what kind of a father would I be if I let one or both of my kids get hurt or die because of the human?" Blaze asked him, sans just froze up.

"Your a dad?" Sans asked grillby, just plain old surprised now.

"Of course I am...I can never deny Gaster of anything, let alone when he wanted kids." Blaze told him and moved on hand to push his glasses up a bit as sans mouth dropped open from all the shock and surprise.

"W-what!? Your mine and paps dad from your au!?" Sans yelled from all the shock he was feeling.

Blaze hummed, "yes."

"Wait...you remember Gaster? Did he...?" Sans started, going a bit more quiet.

"A year ago. He's been in the void for a year..I'm trying to figure out how to get him out, but I'm sure our kids are Already working on it. Everyone in our au remembers him but don't know where he's at." Blaze told dusttale sans who fell silent for a few minutes at that.

"...how did you get here anyways?" Sans asked him finally looking back up at his father from another au.

"Portal. It seems to come and go and drags me with it at some point. The first au I ended up in I was stuck there for a few days. The second I was only there for a day. This is the third au I've ended up at. I don't know when I'll be brought back home again." Blaze responded quietly and looked down a bit.

"...where the other two aus like mine?" Sans asked him.

Blaze looked at sans, "no, the first one was more violent with a kill or be killed, the second one was where everything was swapped. So that sans had papyrus personality and all and papyrus was like sans."

Sans let out a hum, "what were you doing before you ended up in the first au?"

"Fighting the human. They started another genocide route after multiple pacifist after giving up on genocides after I killed them one to many times. I had only just shattered their soul when the portal opened.." Blaze responded and sans paused.

"They gave up? How many times did you...?" Sans started out.

"...more then I can remember but I lost count after 202038... a lot of attempted full genocides, but they could never get past me. And they learned the hard way to not try and use water against me." Blaze told sans who was silent for a minute.

Sans started chuckling before bursting out into laughter," you were a lot better judge then I ever was..I couldn't keep them from doing a full genocide..I failed...over and over again..."

Blaze was silent, "you didn't fail, after all, you didn't have the experience I have.."

Sans chuckles again, "what experience was it that I don't have?"

"War." Blaze mentioned and sans froze up, smile dimming a bit.

"...war? You mean the war against the humans before we were sealed...?" Sans asked, eye lights disappearing.

"Yes, I was a general, if I didn't let adult humans kill me, I wouldn't let a mere child kill me." Blaze mentioned with a hint of distain at the mention of the child trying to kill him.

It was silent for a minute, sans chuckles a bit, "well you sure got me beat at experience then. Never thought you would be that stubborn."

Blaze chuckles, "of course I am, after all...I wouldn't let them continue on that path no matter how many times they try."

They both stayed silent for a few minutes after that. Not talking but satisfied with some answers at the moment.

They have plenty of time to continue to talk..but for now they were silent, as they came to an understanding.

____*____*_____*______*______*____
Finished with 1621 words. That's the closet I got to 2000 words on this story so far! I hope you all like and comment what you think!

Also read all the way to the bottom

So what do you think, I was thinking grillby would mention it but does anyone want an actually pregnant dusttale sans in this story or it goes wrong and grillby ends up pregnant instead?

Or grillby looks in his family home and try and find the other resurrection stuff or something?

Well

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus, grillby/blaze

Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge, grillby/

Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange, grillby/swap

Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star, grillby/galaxy

Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus, grillby/

Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple, grillby/

Naturetale, lavender, thistle, poppy, grillby/

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void, grillby/

Lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink, grillby/

Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom

Horrortale, sans/axe, papyrus/Jupiter

Killertale, sans/killer

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/white/idk, grillby/

Also decided I'll update this one today anyways since I won't focus on it for a while and it will probably be randomly updated I might as well just post it anyways now.

Newest video and drawing on my YouTube nice. It's been a long while since I've last drawn anything.

One of my dark deceptions Gacha videos

X