Episode 8: The Return (MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING)

Start from the beginning

Gelatin's team just looked at her with a worried expression on her face...they knew she wasn't okay...but of course Teardrop wouldn't tell them anything...after all as much as they are genuinely worried for her, she didn't HAVE to tell them anything...it's her choice in weather she does so or not...

Teardrop: Anyway let's just get started with the elimination...

Teardrop: So we got 8 votes...pretty sure that's the most votes we've ever gotten on this show...which is doesn't sounds like a lot but it's honestly crazy!

(Seriously though thank you all so much for voting)

Teardrop: So the first one safe with 0 votes is Gelatin...

Gelatin: Uh Teardrop? What's the prize for today?

Teardrop just glared at him...

Teardrop: YOU WANT A PRIZE?! GO EAT THE FUCKING DIRT!

Gelatin: ._. Okay...

Teardrop: Next person safe is Golfball with 0 votes as well...

Golfball: Good to know my calculations of staying here are correct!

Teardrop: So now it's down to TennisBall and Spongy...

Spongy: Well, looks like my time has come guys...it's been a pleasure working with y'all and being on this team...I just wanna say that-

SPONGY: 3 VOTES
TENNISBALL: 5 VOTES

Teardrop: And with 5 votes, TennisBall is eliminated!

TB: WHAT?! What did I do?! I'm literally one of the smartest people on this team!

GB: Yeah exactly! Why does he have to go? He's a great team mate and a smart object to top it off!

Teardrop: Well you can ask the readers...but for now...

Teardrop pressed a button and TB was sent away...

Eliminated: Match, Needle, Ruby, Pencil, Bubble, Leafy, and TB
.
.
.
Teardrop: And now we're down to the final 8. We're around half way done now...I guess...

Gelatin: So what's the challenge for today?

Teardrop just stayed silent...she really hadn't planned for todays challenge...

Gelatin: ...? Uh TD?

Teardrop: ...

Teardrop tried to think of a challenge...but...no matter what she thought of...her mind always went back to Woody...like...no matter what she did her mind when back to him...she always remember that day...a day like any other...until that tragedy struck...it's kinda like two friends who had been friends for years...until one day...they get into an argument...one accuses the other while the other got too upset of something not important...one of them tried to apologize but it was too late...the friend has already left them...and now the friend is sad and alone cause they decided to get mad for no reason...they blame themselves and it is kinda their fault...in some way...that is how Teardrop feels...but even worse because...he might never come back...he's gone forever in the worse possible way...Teardrops face was just full of painful memories and all of a sudden it started to fully set in...