Part: 2 invasion

I walked through the giant halls of the palace
For what felt like forever until I stumbled across Padme. She was watching the army march throughout Naboo. I could tell she was stressed.

I quietly walked to her side " What are we going to do?" She stiffened at my question.
" I don't know" not once did she look away from the window.

I side eyed her seeing if she was going to have a mental breakdown, when I realized she wasn't going to I decided to speak up.

"Well I do" I spinned around grabbing her hand, "we must go now." I dragged her to her room and opened her door revealing all of her hand maidens I had asked to come here.

"We will create a diverged, since soon they will be trying to come and capture you" I said looking up at her. I held out my hand, to her maidens gesturing for one of them to take it and when one did I knew she would be perfect for it.

We quickly changed the handmaiden into a black dress that had a hood to cover the hair, and patted on the traditional makeup. Perfect.

I wrapped my self up in the orange/yellow fabric
And so did Padme. We were ready.

*********************
*****************************************

I almost slipped down the stairs thanks to this dress and it's itchy. Even worse. I was hidden in the middle of all of the maidens, Padme was next to me holding my hand. We were surrounded by battle droids, all part of the plan.

" the Queen and I will sign a treaty that will legitimize our occupation here, I have assurances
It will be ratified by the senate."

" I will not cooperate" the clone for padme said firmly.

The green alien turned to her " Now, Now, Your Highness. In time the suffering of your people will persuade you to see our point of view."

Padme squeezed my hand and I tried to look up at her but I could barely see anything with how big the hood was but I knew she was both mad and scared.

We came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs, And almost ran into the Corde. I really need to fix this hood.

" commander." The slimy man grabbed the attention of a battle droid.

" Yes, sir" the droid halted in his place, waiting for him to continue.
He side eyed Corde ,waiting for a reaction.
" Process them."

The Commander nodded and turned to another droid. " Captain, take them to camp 4." As he pointed down outside. "Roger, Roger"

The droid led us down another staircase, and outside. I could see groups of people walking in lines, surrounded by countless droids. There were scared.

I pulled my hands behind my back. Hopefully this works. I wave my hand towards the droids behind us. " what the?" I could hear one of them say before going completely silent. I looked over my shoulder. And I must say I was pleased to see all that was left of them were ashes, flouting around the air.
I smiled, not bad for barley any practice.

Padme noticeed me looking back and smiled too.
She was finally trusting my plan. We were walking through a corridor and one by one I was picking them off.

I almost jumped up and down at the familiar presence. Qui Gon was here and so was obi wan. I knew Qui Gon from my father, they were good friends. I only knew Obi Wan because he was always with Qui Gon, being his padawan and everything.

We eventually made it to an empty street with another corridor above it. I glanced up to see Obi Wan and Qui Gon's heads looking down at us from the corridor they signaled for me to take out the ones beside me as distraction.