||19||

When I woke up with a massive headache I realized this was t my room, neither Javons or Jaylas. I quickly started panicking looking around trying to find my phone. I then hear someone come out of the bathroom, it was my ex. How the fuck did I end up in his room, and where the fuck is Jaden.

Jayden (ex): Good morning sleepy

You: Where is Jaden, I said in a morning voice.

Jayden just looks at me.

You: What am I doing here Jayden, you know me and Jaden are basically a thing i don't want to ruin it.

Jayden: Oh you don't know what happened do you?..

You: what happened?.. What do you mean.

Jayden: I'll just show u.

You: Is that me..?

Jayden: Yeah.

Jayden: You made out with this dude and danced with other guys, Jaden was pissed went home. I tried to convince him that you were just drunk and at the end of the day you didn't actually mean it.

Jayden: I mean you drank like a lot.

You: I have to go home.

Jayden: I'll go with u

You: No

Jayden: u sure?

You: Yes.

Jayden: Okay fine, just call me if you don't feel good on the way there.

You: K

Why tf was my ex being so nice?

I walked really fast on the way there and I could feel people staring at me from a distance.

When I arrived I went to Jaylas and Wannas room first.

You: hey guys.. is J okay?..

Wanna just looked at me and ignored me. What the fuck.

You: Jayla..?

She looked at me and shakes her head slowly.

I got a little tear eyed and then noticed that Jaden was in the room. He was on the bed with red puffy eyes. He just turned his back towards me.

I made Jaden cry. I'm such a bad person what the fuck.

I left the room with a tear running down my chin.

I then got the keys to my room and got on to the bed and started crying.

Have I lost Jaden forever?

I stared crying even more until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I felt worse, my eyes were red and puffy, I felt really ill and I had a massive headache.

I then felt like I needed to throw up so I quickly went to the bathroom. I threw up 5 times, it was awful. When I eventually stoped throwing up I went to bed again crying. I didn't feel good at all.

A few day passes and I still don't feel like going out of bed. I haven't seen Jaden and the rest in a while.

I then hear someone knock on the door then enter, it was Jessica.

Jessica:Oh my good sweetheart are you feeling okay??

You: Yeah I'm fine, I threw up 15 times total this week.

Jessica: oh my god , she quickly put her hand on my forehead. Do you have any headache or anything?

You: Headache, and I feel really ill.

Jessica: Sweetie oh my goddess when was the last time you ate something?

You: Monday ( its Wednesday today)

Jessica: I had no idea this was happening to you, why didn't you tell me?

You: Well.. we were at this party and I drank a little..I was really drunk and kissed another guy. I said and then started sobbing.

Jessica: Is that what's going on with Jaden?.

You:Yeah, i said with tears running down my chin.

You: I didn't even know I did it until someone told me,I didn't mean it Jessica I really didn't, I said sobbing.
I love Jaden.

Jessica: I know sweetie I know, she said hugging me tight

I then see Jaden coming out of the corner looking right in my eyes. Did he hear all of that. Oh no that's embarrassing.
He then came towards me hugging me.
As I hugged bum I say "I'm sorry".
Jaden: I know I heard everything, it's ok.

A/N
hi guys I'm going on vacation soon so idk if there's coming another part soon, maybe if I'm motivated enough I will post it before the vacation <3

Sorry if there's any mistakes I didn't read it before publishing lol