Fight|| 12

Jaden: But I'm still worried Ma..
You: It's ok J, I don't want to talk about it right now I just want to have a great time today.
Jaden: Okay then, he says half smiling
I put in the dress and he looks away even tho he didn't have to because he already saw me in a training bra and underwear.
You: What do you think?
He turns around and looks up and down at me.

AHH🦋

Jaden: You look beautiful.
You: You think?
Jaden: Yes.
You: I'll try in the other fit and you'll tell me which one you like better.
I put on the other outfit:

                                                                                                      This outfit Incase you are confused You: You can turn around now

You: You can turn around now.
He gasped and said:
"You should definitely wear this one it's absolutely gorgeous."

That made me blushhhh.

You: Okay I'll wear this then! Oh yeah u have to go back to Jayla to get ready and stuff, see ya later.
He just smiles and i walk out the door.

Jayla: What took you so long bitch?
You: Jaden, I said rolling my eyes sarcastically
Jayla: No funny business right?
You: You're out of your mind bitch.
We both laughing.

——-Time laps——-
We arrive at school and there's Jadens little girlfriend coming. I forgot about her. I guess he's pretty much cheating in her with me I guess even tho we aren't a thing.
Jessica (Jadens gf): Jadey (Jaden) Why was she with you in the car??
Jaden: Why?
Jessica: Because I don't like her she's a whore.
You: Excuse me?
Jessica: You heard me bitch.
You: Yeah obviously I fucking heard you, you dumb mf.
Jessica: Jadey do something!
Gosh.
You: Can't you do shit on your own slut?
Jessica : Whore! I know that you kissed Javon behind Jadens back multiple times!!
Jaden looks at me mad.
Jaden: What the fuck Kylee. He says shouting and the walks off  with his little minion.
Everyone was looking at me at this point. Javon and Jayla already went to their friends not even noticing a thing about what just happened. I stared tearing up. I quickly walked to the bathroom hoping no one would notice. I stared at myself in front of the mirror. Tears started running down my chins.

Why tf would that bitch say something like that. Why would Jaden even believe her. He obviously know that's not true, right? I fucking hate them, both.

—-Time laps——
It's now lunch and I'm sitting with Jayla and her friends, still haven't told her about what happened earlier i don't know if I should.
Then comes this bitch once again.
Jessica: Can't even sit with someone from your own grade.
I stand up looking at her.
You: I could if I wanted too, I could also fuck your boyfriend too I wanted, maybe your dad too huh?
Jessica: Yeah because your a fucking whore.
I punch her in the face, finally Javons shit was useful. He'd help me practice boxing once.
I think her nose started to bleed.
She stands up so I decided to punch her once again and she drags me by my hair. I lay on top of her and punch her with both hands in her face.
She kept yelling "help" "stoppp", now she crying huh. Jayla kept yelling:
"BEAT HER FUCKING ASS BRO!!!" Javon was hyping me up as well.
People where recording and hyping me up. I wasn't the only one that hated her, almost everyone hated her.
Then I some random ass teacher comes and drags me by my arm.
Teacher: KYLEE RIHANNA BROWN
Oh it was a male teacher, this was going to be easy. Just flirt little and they won't do shit.
He pulls me away a little but everyone is still there watching.
You: I'm sorry Mr Williams, I said and put my hand in his chests. It won't happens again I promise. I said with puppy eyes
Mr Williams: Ugh, it's fine for now, don't do that next time. He said and walked away.
Easy.
I looked back and I saw Jaden staring at me. He got some staring problem going on.
I look at him and walk off. I decided to go home, my mom wasn't  home anyways, she usually doesn't really care about what happens in school cuz she's usually not home as I said. I put my air pods in and play my playlist walking home. It was about a 20 minutes walk.

When I came home I decided to make myself a smoothie and sit outside for a little. It was a beautiful day, the sun was out and no clouds in the sky.
I decide to open up my Instagram and the first thing I see is the fight, obviously someone recorded it.
Shit. Half my ass was out. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I check the comments and mostly of the comments are about my ass, from obviously boys.
"Shiii" "🍑"  "👀" where the most common. It was at already 800 views?! It was posted like half an hour ago.

I went to my bed to get some rest to get some shit out of my mind. It usually helps, taking showers do too.

I wake up hearing a knock at the door. I was in my sports bra and shorts.  I open the door Javon standing there.
Javon: Hey
You: Hi.
He comes in.
Javon: So, tell me what all of that was about. Jaden seems to be pissed at me.
You *explains everything*
Javon: Why would he believe her, she's literally a shit talking bitch.
You: Right? I had to beat her ass.
Javon: My boxing practice was finally useful to you, he says laughing
I laugh.
We had a great time talking shit, he offered me to come home to him but I denied because of Jaden.

Thank you guys for all the reads and absolutely everything<3 (984 words)