Happy||8

I go and get my drink and sit at the bar watching the bartender mix all the drinks. I was pretty impressed and just continued watching him until I finished up my drink.

When I was done with my drink I decided to ask Javon if he wanted to go in to the ocean with me. He brought some of his friends tho and the water was a little to cold but I didn't really mind. I had such a great time and Javon and his friends were actually pretty chill and funny.

I saw Jaden staring at us the whole time, jealous?

He then decided to go in and swam over to me grabbing my hips. I got major butterflies but I didn't show it, I decided to swim over to Javon and his friends and continued doing our thing.
I could hear Jaden swimming over once again but didn't look.

Jaden: Kylee?
You: What?
Jaden: Can we go a bit away from them I want to ask you something.

You guys swim a little bit further and then Jaden decides to stop you.

Jaden: Are you mad at me or something?
You: no, I said short and fast
Jaden: I heard what they said earlier, are you okay?
You: Oh that, nah I don't really care I guess.
Jaden: Oh ok, do you want to go-
You: Who was that blond girl earlier? You stopped him
Jaden: Oh I see you're jealous.
You: Of her? Never. Who was that Barbie anyways?
Jaden: It's just Jaylas friend or something, she was pretty annoying ngl. You where definitely jealous tho.
You: Fine ok I was, can we just forget this and go and have some fun now?

Jaden went under the water and puts you on his shoulders, he was fairly tall and I was kinda scared but it wouldn't hurt falling into the deep water.

——- Time laps——-

Javon and his friends decided to go and get a drink or something so now I was alone with Jaden.
Jaden slowly stared to get closer to me and I was just standing there giggling a little. He made his way really close to my face, his eyes.
they were hazel and absolutely gorgeous.

You: You got really pretty eyes, I said quiet hoping we wouldn't hear that.
Jaden: Your's are prettier, he says quiet but loud enough for me to hear him.

He then grabbed me by my waist and our lips touched. It was the best day of my life.
I then pulled away and just hugged him, dang I love that boy. Oh shit did I just say that? Yeah.

You: Should we go to the others? It's close to dinner.
Jaden: Yeah ok, wait- he stopped me
You: Mhm?
Jaden: About what happened now, should we tell the others or?
You: We should keep it a secret for now until we get closer.
He then grabs you by your waist and throw you in the water again, then swam to me.

———Time laps—-—-
I think Jayla knows what's going on between us so she doesn't let me get ready with her, "you can get ready in Jadens room" she said earlier and then winks. Excuse me what.
I was mad but still went to Jadens room, I opened Jadens door and see him shirtless. Lord have mercy. I just stand there and stare, for a little bit to long..
Jaden: Kylee?
I blinked and then I realized he noticed me literally staring, I was so embarrassed.
Jaden: What are you doing here?
You: Damn, you said really really quiet but somehow Jaden's amazing ass ears heard that shit
Jaden: Oh you like that? he winks
You: Shut up

He then slowly comes closer to you, I was more nervous than earlier, imagine if someone walked in on us kissing? Or wait what if he didn't even come to kiss me, ugh I'm embarrassing.
I was wrong tho, our faces where centimeters away. He then grabbed me by my waist and oh lord I got major butterflies 🦋
We then kissed but the kissed turned out to a make out session, from my waist he get further and further down.
I was enjoying it until Javon walked in on us, great just what I expected.

Love you guys<3