ᴄʜ. ғᴏᴜʀ

They made their decision. They were going to keep moving. They knew it didn't feel right, but they had to have faith.

"Fine. Then, let's keep going." Levi stated, his horse soon picking up speed, as did everyone else's. Xena looked up, seeing that the Titan was just above her and she gasped, looking back down and gripping her reins. "CAPTAIN, IT'S RIGHT BEHIND US!"

"JUST KEEP MOVING NOW!" Levi ordered, the horses still pushing forward at a fast pace, but they were growing exhausted. Xena could tell. They were going to die before they reached the end of the forest line.

Out of sheer luck, the Levi Squad and Xena passed something and it caught her attention. It was a box, a large one. Xena recognized it and her eyes widened in disbelief.

They weren't. They really weren't thinking about..capturing the Female Titan.

"NOW!" The sudden call came and then, the restraints were fired. The Female Titan had stopped to shield her nape, so the restraints had shot into her body, securing her in place. Xena looked back, seeing her wriggle in resistance and the breath she held released in a sigh of relief. The Female Titan had been pinned.

"All of you, get Eren to a safe distance. Xena, on me." Xena furrowed her eyebrows, but did as asked and they both got off their horses, meeting up with the others with the Female Titan. "Sir, if I may ask, why did you want me to stay back?"

"In case anything goes down. If this Titan is as powerful as we think it is, we may need the extra hand." Levi replied. Xena and Levi landed on a branch nearby where Erwin stood and Xena looked down at the Titan, her body rising and falling and the anchors shuddering at the motion.

"So this is the thing that's been being a pain in the ass." Levi mumbled, Xena shaking her head. "We know she's after Eren, but why?"

"Whatever the reason, hopefully, the person inside will give us that information." Erwin stated back, Levi scoffing and soon made his way on top of the Titan's head.

"Commander..? This Titan..I may know them. Or they may know me..I don't know.." Xena mumbled to Erwin, looking away. She didn't want to believe it herself, but there was the possiblity. Erwin looked to her before looking back at the Female Titan. "What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean is..I feel like I know the person in that Titan. I don't know what it is, but I feel I do." Xena stated with hesitancy, her eyes staying trained on the Female Titan. When she fought the Titan, it reacted to something Armin said. During their days in the Cadet Corps training camps, Eren and Jean would always bicker about something and Jean would call him a 'suicidal maniac'. It was a bit harsh, but that's what Jean saw him as. When Armin said it, the Female Titan stopped attacking, like she's heard it before.

But the only people that could know about that..were about in the Cadet Corps.

Meaning that someone from the 104th Cadet Corps..is the Female Titan.

"What?" Xena heard, quickly coming to from being zoned out and looked to Erwin, his face slightly drained of color. Xena's eyes went wide, realizing she said it out loud and her eyes shifted away. "Sir..I'm still not sure yet.."

"But if it is a Cadet from the 104th, who knows how many other Cadets there may be that can shift into Titans." Erwin said sternly, Xena looking to the Female Titan again. "That's what I'm worried about.."

The next few moments happened as quickly as they came. Before Xena could say another word to Erwin, the Female Titan had let out a scream, startling just about everyone in the area. Xena covered her ears, the ringing happening instantly that she couldn't hear anything that Erwin was saying rihght next to her.

"XENA, BE CAREFU-"

Xena turned to look to him only to lose footing and slip backwards. Erwin caught a grip on her arm before she could fall off the tree entirely and pulled back quickly to her feet. The scream had died down and Xena panted shakily, looking down.

"T-Thanks, Commander.."

"Sir, we have multiple Titans approaching us." Xena looked up, seeing that Miche had appeared, an appalling look on his face. "From where?"

"From every direction. Simultaneously." Xena's eyes widened to the max, looking into the distance, as if expecting to see them in that moment. If that scream attracted the Titans outside the forest line, who knows how many there are coming this way. "C-Commander, what do we do?"

"Prepare to fight. That scream caused those Titans to come this way. Whatever her goal is, we can't let her get away." Erwin ordered, Xena looking to the Female Titan before taking her attention back to her superiors. "I have one more set of blades to fight them off, sir. Whatever comes next, I only did it to save us."

"Then do what you must. I won't deprive you of that."