IV: I'll grow tall, you'll see

Start from the beginning

A masterpiece worth a chef's kiss, a clap sound was heard by Jihyo and Nayeon's hands. "Calling you is the best thing I did last night."

"Oh yeah? For me, it's not. I'm peacefully sleeping when you called me in the middle of the night. I would oppose." Jihyo rolled her eyes at her friend.

"Come on, please move on already. You're welcome to our little brunch later." The bunny teeth girl seems to be enjoying the sight of her annoyed friend.

Both of them flashed a playful smile and then began giggling. "Anyhow, what time will they be here?"

"I told Mina that the lunch will be at 11."

"Then, you should call her now. It's already 10:45, time is ticking. You said that they are from Cornelia, right?" A nod symbolizes the response from Nayeon.

"What are you waiting for? Waiting for nothing will consume more time." Jihyo huffs then Nayeon hastily grab her phone and dialed a number.

Several ringing passed and a recognizable voice began hearing from the other line.

Mina: Nayeon! We're on our way now.

Nayeon: Great, it's better to go here as fast as you can. I've reserved a spot for your car outside.

Mina: Oh, a race for a parking slot? We like that, right, Sana?

The older one heard an agreeing sound that she assumed from Sana from the background. They both chuckled.

Mina: Bye for now, see you later!

Nayeon: Yeah, see you, too!

"Ah!" Nayeon screeched as she turn around and got shocked by Jihyo who is now standing in front of her.

"Now that I'm seeing that unremovable smile on your face, I'm getting more curious about this couple. Especially that Mina." Nayeon just furrows to what Jihyo said.

"What are you saying?"

"Nada (Nothing)." Jihyo shook her head and headed back to the dining area before Kookue consume every little piece of food there.

With the left actions of the raven one, Nayeon stood there straight trying to regain herself and just focus her mind on something much more important.

"Okay, what's going on here?"

"You're awake, that's good. Dress up real quick and we have visitors coming." The squirrel-like girl furrows in confusion because Nayeon starts pushing her back to her room.

"Try to look presentable, unnie!" Seungwan heard Nayeon yells from the outside of her room.

But, there's a thing that surprised her that made her question.

"Unnie? What's gotten into her?" Seungwan chuckled at her own question.

Not at once, she heard the younger one call her with such respect. She tried remembering when was the last, but, if she's not wrong, there's really nothing.

Whatever the reason is, Seungwan is feeling elated with that.

A sound of the honking car from the outside of the four-walled tall building of the cousins was heard.

Nayeon happily takes a peek from their window and sees the three girls getting out of the vehicle.

Wait. Three girls?