♯ 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒑𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒚

♯┊🐺┊♯ 

┊🐺┊♯ 

♯ 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚 ― sunny, 11:39 a.m.

a month had flown by since [ y/n ] had taken kyoujurou in and she had started to notice some odd behaviour coming from the blond animal. at first, [ y/n ] believed it started as a way of showing affection and that he trusted her now. kyoujurou would make sure he was in the same room as him and if she sat down, his head would be in her lap.

if she were to lay down, kyoujurou would be there in a second all cuddled up with his head happily on her chest and snoozing away. she also noticed that he was always at her door when she came back home from work or other outings. he was protective when she would take him out for walks ― especially, if [ y/n ] was talking to a male.

however, she noticed that kyoujurou would stick his nose into her neck or clothing and just sniff ― like he was breathing in her scent. the next action that [ y/n ] thought was strange, was that she noticed when she wasn't looking, she could feel his hard stare at her. more, specifically her wide hips.

and when she caught him staring, she felt like he was blushing. . . that's suspicious, that's weird.

another strange behaviour was that he whined when she wasn't in his eyesight for even a second and once kyoujurou found her, he would latch onto her clothes, drag her to the couch or bed, and make her sit there and then plop his whole body on top. this would last for hours until [ y/n ] needed the toilet or to get food.

[ y/n ] started to think he maybe needed a. . . friend, so to speak. well, it's either that or get him neutered and based on how he acted when the vet went near them for a general check-up last time, that was a hard pass. because of this, [ y/n ] did have a look at some female dogs at different shelters when she went out, but when she would come home, it made her re-think this option.

he would growl at the different scents from other dogs, regardless of gender.

deeply sighing as she cut up some fruits for her lunch, [ y/n ] looked down at the cut-up strawberries she just finished and moved them into the bowl that had chucks of watermelon and cantaloupe. finally grabbing some washed grapes, sliced rock melon and plopping them into the bowl, [ y/n ] went to grab the yogurt but stopped when something fuzzy touched her leg.

looking down, [ y/n ] almost let out a startled scream from kyoujurou's head resting fairly close to hips and her no-no square, essentially. calming her beating heart, [ y/n ] wiped her hand with a tea towel and reached a hand to pet his head, which made kyoujurou jump up onto [ y/n ]. she was not ready for that.

❝k-kyoujurou, be careful!❞ [ y/n ] stuttered out wrapping her arms around kyoujurou as he rest his paws on her shoulders and gave her face plenty of kisses ― his tail wagging furiously. at his kiss attack, [ y/n ] tried to move her face away as she began to laugh.

❝kyoujurou! s-stop it boy, it t-tickles!❞ hearing her giggles and pleas caused kyoujurou to bark happily and playfully nip at her hair. seemingly proud of his work, kyoujurou hoped down and gave a headbutt to [ y/n ]'s right hip before walking past her. noticing how she didn't follow him, he turned his head and barked.

[ y/n ] rolled her eyes as she giggled, grabbed the bowl of fruit and yogurt, and walked her way over to kyoujurou. giving him a pat on the head, [ y/n ] sat down on her couch turning on some random documentary on Netflix as kyoujurou happily flopped himself onto her lap like a cat. to be frank, [ y/n ] found this action to be more human.

i wonder how close she was to that assumption?

┊🐺┊♯ 

♯┊🐺┊♯