♯ 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

♯┊🐺┊♯ 

┊🐺┊♯ 

♯ 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 ― sunny, 1:03 p.m.

the faint sounds of cicadas buzzed in the air of the hot summer day as [ y/n ] hung out her washing on the clothesline of her small apartment's balcony. lifting her hand, she whipped the sweat from her brow as the other hand repeatedly pulled her white tank top from her chubby body, trying to get some much-needed air.

walking back inside ― leaving the balcony door open for the cool breeze to flow through the house ― [ y/n ] grimaced at the feeling of her thick, plush thighs rubbing together from wearing shorts. ❝damn. . . that's gonna be a mean chub rub later. . .❞ [ y/n ] muttered to no one but her empty apartment.

sadly humming to herself from the lonely feeling she got from her apartment, [ y/n ] plopped downed onto her two-seater couch and turned on her small tv. sprawling her body over the couch ― her feet dangling over the couch arm ― and surfed through the different channels until she landed on something that managed to catch her eye.

it was some romance, k-drama that she's seen before and decided to re-watch the episode. [ y/n ] sighed in longing as the female protagonist finally kissed the male lead. much like a decent majority of women her age ― [ y/n ] being a single 24-year-old ― wouldn't mind having someone to love and be their romantic partner.

however, her daydreaming was interrupted by her phone ringing. the transition tune from haikyuu!! played, making her hum along as she looked at the caller. releasing a confused hum and raising a brow, she answered the phone.

𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. . . 

❝mika? what's up?❞

[ y/n ]-chi!! please help me!!