Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.

-- THE NEXT DAY --

SONICA'S POV

I woke up late today this morning and surprisingly Shadow was also asleep. I quickly brushed my teeth but then I paused. I felt so energetic and so light, today. I looked at the mirror again.

Oh... Maybe because of that pain yesterday today I felt light.

But it's..strange.. Whenever my birthdays were near I used to feel high level of powers but yesterday I felt pain and today I feel so...light. I slowly continued to brush my teeth.

I would never tell anyone about my birthday but...Shadow had told them my birthdate. And I love my brother no matter what. Then I quickly ran to Shadow to wake him up.

"Shadow. Shadow. Shadow. Shadow. Shadow. Shadow. Shadow." I repeated while shaking his arm until he finally woke up and yawned while rubbing his eyes.

My cute brother..

"What time is it?" He asked.

"8:29 am." I replied.

"8:29?! This is the first time I woke up this late." said Shadow as he got off his bed.

I chuckled quietly.

And then I heard someone knocking at the door. I quickly ran to the door and opened it.

They were Amy and Sticks.

"Hi, Sonica." said Amy and Sticks.

"Hey." I replied and motioned them to come in.

They nodded and sat on the couch. Shadow and I sat of the couch infront of them.

"So what brought you here?" asked Shadow.

"Just wanted to talk. Sonica didn't answer the call so we decided to meet up." said Amy.

"Oh right.. I haven't repaired my communicator yet.." I said quietly.

"So what did you want to talk about?" asked Shadow, his arms crossed.

Sticks narrowed her eyes at him. Amy cleared her throat and Sticks looked at Amy.

"And where are Tails and the others?" I asked.

"Others? You didn't say Sonic's name?" said Sticks and Amy nudged her quickly as a 'shut up'.

"S-She means...you and...um.." Amy tried to speak.

"Get to the point." I crossed my arms.

Amy took a deep breath, "Actually, we came here to talk about Sonic..."

"Sonic?" I asked.

Amy nodded slowly, "Sonica... we know that you like Sonic. And...we think you should tell him how you feel.." said Amy, a bit hesitatingly.

Shadow looked at me with a smirk.

"Hmm, okay." I scratched my head slowly.

Amy and Sticks looked at me like I was a ghost.

"Okay? ..You said it so simply?!" said Sticks, a bit loud.

"Um..was I supposed to act like, 'Aww I can't tell him about my feelings..what if he rejects me?? No no noo, I will diee!" I said, a bit dramatically while placing my knuckles on my forehead.

Shadow chuckled. Amy and Sticks also laughed.

"You are a different one, Sonica." said Amy.

"And you are also good at acting!" said Sticks.