"Firstly," he began. "Jesse you should know that uh... Gabe's been doing something to me that I didn't want to show off yet, that's why I didn't... um... I didn't want to have sex the last few days."

"Oh?" Jesse sat up straighter. "What's that?"

"I'm kinda worried you'll freak out," Aidan continued, and I hushed him softly.

"Relax," I cooed.

"As long as it was wanted, I don't see the problem, I guess?" Jesse hesitated. "What is it?"

Aidan relaxed under my touch and started to push his pants down over his knees. The more recent ones on his hip were clear and obvious. The one on his thigh was almost gone, but if one were to look closely, it'd still outright say my name. The one on his hip was fresher, but at least wasn't bleeding, nor should it be.

"Oh," Jesse said, his eyes growing wide. "You wanted it?"

"Yes," Aidan gulped. "Yes... Yes, I wanted Gabe to do it. And he did. It was gentle and light, and he made sure it was okay."

"I don't mind." Jesse shook his head with a soft smile, leaning over to us. "What you two want to do is completely okay, I'm just in a little shock. You know, because of... Luke."

Aidan nodded. "I didn't think I'd let Gabe ever do it, but the more I thought about it, the more I understood about his want for it and the more okay I was with it."

"I hope you didn't just do it for me," I softly said as my arms went tighter.

"No, no," he giggled. "I mean, it felt good to see how possessive you are, but I also did it for me. For my uh... urm..."

"Yeah?" Jesse smiled. "You might want to say before Gabe squeezes you to death."

Aidan's voice got lower, shyer, yet also quick as the words spewed out, tangling together in a hot mess, "I also did it because I'm... well, in my head, I thought about wanting it because I'm a needy little slut who needs to know who I belong to... So... So, it made things easier and..."

I bit back a small laugh, if he felt like it was more embarrassing than empowering then he might not want to do it anymore. I just loved how adorable he acted about it. Jesse placed his hand over his mouth as he nodded. I moved my lips to his ear.

"What a good boy you are to me," I whispered. "A good boy, yet at the same time, my pathetic, needy little slut too."

"Secondly," he continued, clearly shying away from my words. "I'm happy to try um... try edging and uh... and we'll work from there? If... If you do it and let me get used to the denial, then... then we could move on to me pleasuring you both and uh... and helping you cum before I'm allowed?"

I nuzzled my head into his neck and nipped gently. "Do you want us to just use our bodies, or could we get a toy or two?"

"Um... Toys- Toys are fine," he mumbled shyly.

Jesse stood up and quickly left the room to find a couple of toys. I laid Aidan out on the mattress in front of me. His beautiful body spread out for me, his sweet eyes staring up at me to see what I would do. I moved on top of him and helped him out of his clothes. He was going to be cold, but hopefully, with what we were going to do to him, he'd heat up quickly. I groaned at the beautiful sight in front of me, my eyes slowly trailing down his body. He pulled his hands over himself, hiding his body as much as he could. I growled under my breath, my eyes flicking up to his.

"Hands away," I commanded.

"Daddy, please," he pouted.

"I know you're shy," I said more softly, keeping the firmness to it. "But I'm commanding you to move your hands away. I want to see that handsome body."