"Yes, Jesse," Aidan moaned.

He laid back on the counter and spread his legs, giving Jesse more room to work with. Aidan's breathing became heavier as he started reaching his climax. He turned his head away from both of us as he realised he was close. I picked up my phone from the counter and started filming with my spare hand, smirking at the act Aidan was putting on.

"Look at me when you cum, Aidan," Jesse commanded. "I want to see your face when you do and I want you to see me, knowing I made you cum all over my fingers."

Aidan shook his head playfully, refusing to look up at Jesse. Jesse's free hand went to Aidan's neck and forced him to look up at him. His fingers pumped faster, and Aidan's mouth dropped, his hips rolling as he released over Jesse's fingers.

"There we go, what a good boy you are, Aidan," Jesse laughed. "Now how about we use this pussy more, huh? I bet you've been craving something bigger than my fingers."

"Yes, Jesse," he replied shyly. "Please put it in me."

"It? How about you use your words?" Jesse chuckled as he took off his underwear. "Is this what you want?"

Aidan looked down at Jesse's length as Jesse pulled on a condom and nodded quickly. Jesse grabbed Aidan's chin roughly, forcing him to look at his face. Aidan whined quietly, looking up at Jesse with wide innocent eyes.

"Je-... Jesse?" he asked with a pout.

"I said use your words, Aidan," Jesse repeated. "If you don't use your words, then I won't know what to do with you."

"I want you inside me, put your cock inside me," Aidan said shyly. "I want you to take me, be the-... the first to take me."

"There's my good boy," Jesse smirked as he thrust deep into Aidan without warning.

Aidan screamed out in a mix of pleasure and pain. Jesse had gone all the way to the hilt. He lifted Aidan's legs over his shoulders and started moving. Gentle at first, just as he'd promised and then he didn't hold back. His thrusts were deep, rough, and rhythmic. Aidan pushed his head back, arching himself. The screams came out loud as he gripped the counter. My own moans echoed around the room with theirs, a mixture of so much pleasure and bliss.

"Ah, slow down, please," Aidan cried. "Jesse, please!"

My eyes flashed to Jesse. I realised I didn't fully trust him. They hadn't discussed doing anything CNC related for this, so he had better slow his damn thrusts. Jesse instantly slowed his movements though but kept them deep and rough. Aidan relaxed on the counter, stretching himself out to fully enjoy the feeling.

"Thank you," he breathed out. "Jesse, you're so big, G... God!"

"My baby likes the pain, huh?" Jesse grunted in between thrusts.

Aidan nodded quickly as his breathing became heavier. It was harder for him to speak, he was becoming a mindless mess on top of the counter. Jesse squeezed Aidan's neck a little tighter and Aidan whimpered louder.

"Words, baby," he groaned. "Use your words or you'll find I can be rougher."

He whined loudly. He managed to speak a command, "Slap me."

He refused to answer Jesse's question. A hard slap came down across Aidan's face and he whimpered from the sting. A couple of tears began to roll down his cheeks and I saw Jesse's movement falter for a moment.

"I'm okay, Jesse," Aidan moaned. "I'm enjoying it, I am, I promise!"

With Aidan's words, Jesse picked back up. He pushed Aidan's legs down against his chest, rolling his hips a little faster. Aidan's hand came down to rub over his clit. With every thrust, Aidan's brain seemed to melt away, leaving him a mindless mess on the counter and I was enjoying every second of it.

"The pain is good!" he screamed. "Jess- Jesse!"

Jesse became more excited, thrusting faster and harder. He continued to fuck him and revelled in the screams and whimpers that escaped Aidan's sweet lips. I dropped my phone on the counter, and my hand gripped the arm of the chair as I pumped faster. Fuck, I was close, so fucking close.

"A-... Ah, Jesse!" Aidan screamed, his hand shaking over his clit as he came.

Jesse groaned loudly, clearly enjoying how tight Aidan gets when he cums. A final thrust and he was gone, lost inside Aidan, and releasing his load. My own orgasm came soon after, my hand wrapped around my tip to catch it. No point in making too big of a mess.

"Oh, God, you were such a good boy," Jesse groaned as he brought his hand up to Aidan's cheek, stroking gently. "You took all of me so well, look at you."

I grunted as I stood up from my chair and walked over to the sink, washing my hands quickly. Jesse slid out of Aidan carefully, allowing his legs to drop down gently. He took the condom off slowly, cautious not to drip anything on the ground and tied it up before throwing it away.

"I'll get us some tissues to clean up properly," I said from the sink. "Aidan, think about what you want to do later today. After we all deliver care, it's work time, okay?"

"Mm... Mhmm," he managed to moan as he let himself lay out on the counter.

Jesse went back over to Aidan and pulled him up so that he was seated instead. Holding him up with his arms, and grinning like an idiot. He left soft kisses over Aidan's cheek. His hands went down to Aidan's arse, massaging deeply.

"You okay, Aidan?" Jesse asked softly.

"Mhmm," he mumbled out.

"Can I hear some words?" Jesse said in between kisses.

"Mm... Mhmm, yes," Aidan said in a garbled mess. "Yes, Jesse, very... very good. Yes, sir..."

He chuckled softly and took the tissues as I held them out to him. He cleaned up himself and Aidan slowly and gently. I helped hold Aidan up properly and got a better look at what Jesse had done to him.

I bit my lip at the sight. It was amazing work. A massive hickey on his neck, his cheek bright pink, it may even leave a small bruise, but it wouldn't be too noticeable. And as long as Aidan felt good about it, it shouldn't matter. I wanted to do better next time though. Next time it'll be because of me he's screaming and speaking in wild tongues.