Two of them sounded like they didn't care and placed the blame on Aidan, just for being himself. Just for being who he truly is. And Luke. God, if I ever met Luke, he would be a dead man. He wouldn't get a chance to utter a single word before his lifeless body hit the ground.

Jesse came over to Aidan and wrapped an arm around his frame. He was whispering in his ear, and I didn't mind the closeness, but I could tell Alyssa had other thoughts. She cleared her throat and repeated the question.

"Sorry," Aidan whispered. "He was just apologising for not giving enough aftercare for uh... for earlier. Um... But, yeah. The other three sent me letters of 'apology'. Apparently, their lawyer said that if they properly say sorry then they may have a chance at getting out early."

"You're not going to forgive them, right?" Alyssa asked, but her eyes stayed glued to Jesse. "Unlike this fucker."

"What would it take for you to believe he doesn't want to hurt me?" Aidan asked and added quickly, "But, no, no I'm not even going to speak to them."

"You said he does whatever you want?" Alyssa stated.

"...Yes?" Aidan answered.

"Show me," she demanded.

"I really don't think that's how it's going to work, Alyssa," I butted in.

I'd been watching this play out silently. To be honest, this was a rather amusing sight to behold. Alyssa couldn't contain herself, her cheeks still flushed from yelling. Her fist was settled on top of the counter. Jesse hadn't turned away from it. Probably remembered when Aidan did it. Aidan was sitting back in his chair, relaxed. His eyes kept on Alyssa. He may be whispering but he looked confident, happy even. Jesse's arm was still around Aidan's body.

"Arm off, Jesse," Aidan said.

It wasn't a commanding voice, but it was firm. And Jesse listened. He removed his arm and stood beside Aidan quietly.

"Kneel," Aidan continued.

Jesse kneeled beside him quietly. His eyes flashed up at Aidan, waiting expectantly for his next command. Aidan turned his body in the seat, so he was facing Jesse. His legs spread open, and I saw Alyssa lean forward to stop it.

I raised a hand to stop her. "If something goes wrong, we are here."

"Head in between my legs," Aidan demanded.

Jesse moved in closer, his face pressing up against Aidan's crotch. He didn't try anything, simply placed his head there. His arms were held behind his back, knowing full well that Aidan had said nothing about touching him.

"Move back," Aidan whispered.

Jesse's head instantly pulled back. He looked up at Aidan worriedly.

"Are... Are you okay?" he asked.

"Mhm, I just wanted to prove a point..." he mumbled. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, as long as you're okay," Jesse smiled.

Alyssa was tapping her fingers along the counter. She wasn't entirely impressed. Pursing her lips, she sat back in her own chair. A heavy breath left her body as she thought about what to say, or even what to do.

"Gabe and I are here," she mulled over. "What's to stop you from hurting him when we're out?"

"If you're that worried," Jesse said calmly. "I won't be left alone with him. I will be here if Gabe is, or I'll only see him on certain days when one or both of you are here."

"You're like a damn snake," Alyssa muttered.

"If that's what you wish to think of me," Jesse said.

Alyssa clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth as she stood up. She looked at me this time.