"We'll see you around seven, Jesse," I said stubbornly.

"Yes, sir!" he replied before walking back into the warehouse.

As I stepped into the car and turned on the engine, I growled. My eyes were pointed toward where he left. Aidan's hand went to my thigh and squeezed gently. He must still be worried about my reactions. I'm not mad exactly, I'm just confused.

"You flirted?" I asked.

"Before they followed me home, he came up to me and started flirting at the club," Aidan mumbled. "It was nice to get the attention, so I flirted back."

"Did... he realise you were a man?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes," he replied casually. "He just... didn't realise I was a trans man. We were at a queer club, his 'used to be' mates were straight, or at least two of them were. I was never really sure about Adam."

We drove the rest of the way in silence, but I was grateful for Aidan's hand staying on my thigh. That contact made me relax at least. There were fewer reporters around when we arrived back at mine. Thankfully, they kept their distance since I cussed them out. I helped Aidan out of the car, and he looked over to his and Alyssa's home.

"I should check the mail," he said. "Alyssa redirected everything of hers to her parents' house for now but there might be something for me."

I nodded silently and watched him walk over. I went to the door as I waited, I didn't want anyone taking the opportunity to swarm him. He walked back with a handful of letters, thankfully without even being looked at.

"Apparently, I should check my mailbox more often," he stuttered. "Or just redirect to here."

"Are you moving in?" I grinned.

"I could do that," he smiled back as we went inside. "I'll read these later, what's the time?"

He set the letters down on the table next to the door. I pulled up my phone to check the time for him.

"It's uh... 6:15 pm," I groaned. "Not really enough time for what you want."

"Let's try anyway," he mumbled.

He took my hand and led me down the hall, turning into the spare room. I helped him undress himself down to his underwear and watched him slide onto the bed. He sat up on it and closed his eyes, his hands clenched together tightly.

"Relax yourself, baby," I smiled. "I'll make you feel better."

I looked through the drawers and pulled out some of the rope. As I did so, Aidan relaxed on the bed, stretching out his body first before leaning up against the headboard.

"Could you tie me to the bed too?" he asked softly.

"Of course," I gently said as I kicked off my shoes.

I moved onto the bed and straddled his lap. I pulled his arms up and tied some rope around his wrists before tying it to the bedpost. His breathing steadied at the feeling of being restrained. I slipped off his lap and started to tie and knot other rope around his legs, binding them together. I made sure they were tighter this time, but still at a gradual pace. His head leaned back and hit the headboard gently. He breathed out slow, steady, deep. My fingers trailed along his legs, and he shivered at the touch.

"Two quick questions before I continue, baby," I spoke softly, calmly.

"Yes, Gabe?" he mumbled.

"Are you wanting to talk to Gabriel or Daddy?" I asked.

"Gabriel please," he answered. "I want to answer you, Gabriel."

I smiled softly. "And am I talking to my Little One or my Aidan?"