7. HIS First Punishment

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She smiled thinking of an idea and then thanked her brother and waited till evening when Aarush walks to the library. He took a book and sat on a table and she stood beside him.

"Tum...!?? What are you doing here...!??" He asked a bit loudly and the librarian reminded them to be silent making Ritika giggle.

"I already told you not to come behind me..." He whisper-yelled and made his way towards the study room.

"But I came to library..." She said taking a random book and he glared at her saying "Seriously...!??"

"Seriously" She nodded her head and he took the book from her hand and showed it to her saying "It's 4th year book"

She stuck her tongue out up on being caught and he rolled his eyes before walking off and she followed him slowly.

He sat on a table and was going through his book and she took a chair beside him and said "Senior...Kab tak aisa chalega...!? It's been 2 days that you spoke to me...Please senior..."

He shook his head and stood to leave and she stopped him by holding his hand immediately and said "Aap apne promise break nahi kar sakthe..."

"What...!?" He asked with a frown.

"You can't break your promise...You promised to teach me...Ab dekhiye my semester exams are near and you have already wasted 2 days..." She said and he asked raising his eyebrows "Mein...!? I have wasted...!??"

"Haan Aap..." She said and he took a deep breath before saying "Fine...Let's start..."

She smiled widely up on her victory and hid her smile when he glared at her. He took the textbook and asked "What was the last topic I taught...!??"

Her eyes went wide and looked here and there to remember and he asked again "I have asked you something...What was the last topic that we discussed...!??"

Thankfully his hands stopped at the index page and she mumbled "Chemical basis of life chapter"

"Good..." He said and opened the chapter to continue from the next topic.

Few minutes later, she held his hand again but he dropped the pen and said seriously "I don't want any deviations while we are studying...Personal can wait...Can we just concentrate on studies...!??"

Seeing him so serious, she nodded her head and withdrew her hand and he asked her with a frown "What is GAG...!?"

She gasped on his sudden question and his frown deepened seeing her reaction and asked again "I just taught you few minutes back...Were you even listening...!??"

She nodded and he asked "Then tell me what is GAG...!?"

"Umm...Gl...glucose..." She mumbled being scared of getting caught and he made a face saying "What...!? Glucose...!? Seriously...!?"

She nodded in no immediately and he rolled his eyes before taking a paper and wrote the full the form of GAG while she read behind him 'GAG – Glycosaminoglycans'

He passed the paper to her and said "Write"

"Write what...!?" She asked.

"Write this for 50 times...and you have 5 minutes" He said making her eyes go wide and said "Senior...5 minutes mein kaise...!?"

"With numbers" He said and she tried saying "But"

"Your time starts now..." He said looking at his watch and she started writing quickly. She rotated her wrist in between looking at him with a pout to which he fought back his smile.

"Done" She said before 5 seconds and he checked it and asked "Now spell it"

"You are just treating me like a kid" She complained and he said sternly "Spell it or I'll leave"