"Were you serious earlier, Little One?" I asked.

"Wh-... What do you mean?" he questioned as he looked over his shoulder at me.

"At the restaurant earlier, you said, 'Use my pussy to slick up your huge cock' before I took your arse. Were you being serious?" I reiterated. "It'll hurt pretty bad."

"I don't mind, I... You would listen if I said stop, Daddy," he replied. "Or if I called a safeword, I know you would."

I took off my underwear and threw them off the side of the bed. Afterwards, I leaned over and pulled out a bottle of lube from the top of the drawer. Aidan watched me carefully, whining that I still wasn't inside him.

"Please, please, you can use my pussy first!" he whined.

"I want to make you feel pain when you're in the right mindset for it, baby," I replied, dripping the lube over my cock, and sliding it over my entire length. "And right now, I want you to feel more pleasure than pain anyway, for your first time."

"But it's not-..."

"First time with me," I clarified. "I want you to feel good, knowing that your Daddy is going to make you feel all sorts of emotions and pleasures before he makes you scream his name in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Is that understood?"

He nodded, patiently waiting for me now. "Make me feel good then, Daddy."

I pressed my tip to his arse, teasing silently. I felt his body push back against me, trying his hardest to get me to slide in. It wasn't going to be that simple though, he'd started this and he was going to beg to get anything more.

"Beg for it," I demanded firmly.

"Please, Daddy," he whimpered. "Please shove your cock deep inside me and use my hole for your pleasure. Please, Daddy, please!"

I pushed myself in slowly. Aidan's hands gripped the sheet tightly, his knuckles going pale. His face contorted into a grimace. Keeping at this slow pace, I moved further in, stretching him as gently as I could. His mewls turned into light cries of pain, mixed with heavy breathing. My own noises were groans of pleasure, enjoying this new space to use. He held himself in place, though I could see that it was becoming a bit too much for him. I held myself inside him at the hilt, gliding my spare hand up his spine, and letting him get used to the feeling.

"Already such a good boy," I moaned as he relaxed under my touch. "Taking in all of Daddy already, begging like the good boy you are. Now you're going to feel me fuck your slutty little hole until I'm finished."

I began to roll my hips, slowly and gently. The belt tightened around his neck, and I kept an eye on it. I guided his own hips to move in time with mine. His cries turned into moans of pleasure, and his grip on the sheets released. I followed his hand as it moved down to his crotch. He stopped just before touching himself.

"Can your little whore touch himself, please?" he asked when his voice would let him.

"You've been such a good slut, baby, you can touch yourself for Daddy," I grunted as I thrust harder. "Just don't cum until I say so."

He groaned out a 'yes, Daddy' before moving his hand to his pussy. I heard his moans echo around the room, and I started to thrust faster. He felt so tight here, though part of it was due to not being fully relaxed under me. I leaned down. Our bodies were so close together as I moved inside him. I left kisses along his spine. Wet, soft kisses. All along his back, sucking softly in certain areas, knowing full well it would leave marks.

"Are you okay, Little One?" I whispered against his back.

When he didn't answer, I pulled away from his back so I could see him properly. My movements slowed and he whined softly. His eyes were squeezed closed. My own eyes flickered to his hand that still held the sheet, though more gently than he originally had been.

"If you can't use your words, show me your signal with your hand," I ordered firmly.

His hand slowly outstretched so his palm was flat on the bed, and he tapped his index and middle finger twice. I'm okay, keep going.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded, pushing back against my length. With the confirmation, I started moving again. I forced his head up with the belt, making sure it wouldn't choke him badly. He gagged softly, grabbing hold of it. I let him loosen it, my breaths becoming heavier. Sweat dripped down my cheeks and chest. I knew I was cumming soon.

With him going nonverbal though, I wouldn't be able to hear him beg to cum. Looking over his body I could tell he was close too. I picked up my phone quickly with my spare hand and started a video recording for Irene.

"Since you can't tell me, baby boy," I grunted in between thrusts. "Your begging will have to be shown with your hand and face. Show me how much you want to cum for Daddy."

He whimpered loudly, his hand patting the bed quickly. His eyelids fluttered open and turned towards me, wide and pleading. I hummed loudly as I moved.

"Not good enough," I smirked, thrusting harder into him. God, I was fucking close.

He pushed back against my cock and rolled his hips. Squeezing the sheet repeatedly, he let his mouth hang open, and the moans that escaped were heavenly. All I could read in his bright red, sweat-soaked face was - please, please, please.

"Cum for Daddy," I groaned as I thrust forward, releasing myself inside him.

He let out a loud scream, finally finding his voice. "Gabriel!"

I felt him lower himself onto the bed after he let himself cum. I finished the video, quickly sending it before laying down lightly on top of him. My arms snaked around his body, and I removed the belt from his neck.

"I'm going to help you to the bathroom so we can relax before bed, okay?" I said softly.

He nodded quietly.

"Still nonverbal?" I asked.

A nod once more.

"Come here," I said as I slipped off the bed and lifted him into my arms.

I walked us to the bathroom. Setting him down on the edge of the sink, I let him mull over his thoughts as I turned on the shower. The steam from the shower moved around the room and I turned back to him when I thought it was warm enough. The look on his face was blank. I quickly walked over to him and placed my hands on his cheeks, rubbing them in circles. He came back to reality with a sad look. His eyes burned with tears.

"Is it about him?" I asked.

A nod. I swallowed, tensing a little even as I made the decision.

"Would you like to join me in the shower?" I asked.

Aidan's eyebrows furrowed together as he looked into my eyes. I think he was deciding whether it was a good idea or not. I realised I'd been chewing on my lip and stopped myself, breathing out heavily.

"I know," I gently said. "But I'm requesting you to join me in the shower with full consent. Just... keep your hands to yourself unless I say."

He nodded. "Okay, handsome."