I kept my hands to my side, controlling myself from pushing his head down. "What did he prac-...?"

I'd wanted to ask what he'd practised on but with his tongue swirling over the tip and flicking just underneath it, I jolted. The amount of pleasure that went through me, sent me back into my chair. I let out a groan under my breath and moved one hand up to tangle my fingers in his hair. He took this to go further as he opened his mouth and lowered his head onto my cock. My eyes were wide as I watched him, taking me inch by inch.

I heard him gag as he took most of my length. As he made that sound, he began to bob his head, his tongue sliding along with his movements. His hand around my base started to move in time with his head and I felt my own head fall back in pleasure. Moans and grunts left my lips. My body rolled in time with Aidan's actions.

I felt his hand move from my length and I groaned softly, wanting more. But then I felt more. He forced his head further down, my tip repeatedly hitting the back of his throat and further still as he tried to take me all. His hands grazed along my thighs, causing me to shiver. With my fingers in his hair, I gripped tightly, guiding him faster.

"Gah-... God, I want..." I began, my eyes went down to Aidan's.

He was staring up at me eagerly through hooded eyes as he continued to move. I swallowed hesitantly. Face fuck wasn't exactly it. I just wanted to control him more, move him at a pace I enjoyed. I could ask. If I asked and he gave consent, I could do it, and keep an eye on him to see how well he took it.

"Can I..." I began. I felt his finger draw a '?' on my thigh. "Can I take control and do what I want?" His finger traced a 'Y' over my thigh. "Yes?" I asked and he moaned loudly, giving a light nod in response.

He relaxed his body, his hands moving up to my hips and squeezing. I started to move his head myself, making him take in every inch of me, moving him to the speed I wanted. My hips began to thrust. His moans vibrated against my cock, and I ended up closing my eyes tight as the pressure built up inside me. Sucking, licking, teasing every inch of me.

"Where can I cum, baby?" I asked.

He didn't answer - not that he really could - and I was nearing my finish. I pulled his head up and felt him push himself back down as I came. My cum slid down his throat and coated his mouth. I grunted loudly, holding his head in place for a moment before allowing him to move. He slowly lifted his head, sucking and licking over my length to get as much of it as possible. Once he'd fully raised his head, he looked me in the eyes as he swallowed.

He fucking swallowed every drop while staring into my eyes.

"Mm, Daddy tastes good," he moaned.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I heard those words. If only I could get hard again quickly, I would do this again and again. My head turned to look at Irene and she gave me a shrug and smirk. What enlightening gestures. Helpful to explain what just happened.

"Told you," she grinned.

"How...?" I turned back to him. "What the hell did you practice on?"

"Irene had some toys, Daddy," he pouted again. He pulled my pyjama pants back over me and stood back up. He straddled my lap and draped his arms over my shoulders. "I wanted to make you feel good, remind you that I'm okay and to thank my Daddy for taking care of me yesterday."

My arms went around him and pulled him up close to me. I held him close to my body, tightly. One of his hands rubbed the back of my neck, his lips left soft kisses along my neck. He nipped a couple of times, I assumed to leave marks but I wasn't sure he was doing it hard enough to actively mark me.

"Hmm," I hummed. "You're too good for me, Little One."

Irene started handing out plates for the pancakes. Syrups and sauces were placed on the table. I refused to let go of Aidan though. I'd feed him myself if it meant he stayed where he was. But of course, something had to interrupt us. His phone began to vibrate, the ringtone was loud. Aidan's head lifted to look over at it.

"Just tell me who it is?" he asked Irene.

"Says it's Alyssa," she replied, holding it out to him.

He nuzzled his face into my neck and gave me one last peck before taking the phone and answering it.

"Mhm, hi, Alyssa," he said cheerily.

"Yes, yes, I'm okay. Happy."

"Well, clearly it can't wait if you're calling."

"No, really, tell me."

"Allie! Why won't you just tell me what's the matter?"

"Because now you've just got me worried and if you don't say..."

His voice drifted off. I felt him stiffen on my lap and I grabbed the phone from him, pressing it to my ear.

"Gabriel here, what's wrong?" I asked.

"One of his attackers, the one they were going to be lenient on, is going to be allowed to walk out of prison," Alyssa explained. "Jesse's getting out in a week. He only got a fucking year in prison."

"Thank you for letting him know." I looked at him, but he was staring blankly at my chest. I couldn't tell what was going on in his mind and I wasn't sure what to do. "Do you want me to bring him back around now?"

"It'd actually be safer for him to stay there for a bit," Alyssa said. I could hear noise in the background like she was packing heavy items. "I'm going to bring him some clothes and his work computer. Jesse knows he's staying with me and knows where I live. I'm betting it was the fucking shitty, pathetic reporters."

"Deep breaths, Alyssa," I replied softly. "I'll make sure he stays safe. Irene works out of state a lot, but I'll make sure he's with someone as often as possible."

"I'll be out from tomorrow until Aidan's birthday night," Irene said worriedly. "What's happening?"

"He's getting out," Aidan stated. "Jesse. I knew it was coming and I don't know how to feel."

He hadn't moved from his position. He was still staring blankly. His voice was like that of a robot. I said my goodbyes to Alyssa and explained what I'd just been told to Irene. I asked her to go to the front door and collect Aidan's things when Alyssa arrived while I stayed with him. Our food was getting cold, and I wanted him to try and snap out of it, or at least try and eat something. I needed him to know we were going to do everything in our power to keep him safe. I would bring him with me to work if I needed to.

"Aidan?" I said softly. "Look at me if you can, sweetheart. Let's eat, get you some strength for the day."

He opened his mouth but didn't say anything. I pulled us forward and brought some of the pancakes to his lips. He took it slowly, chewing and swallowing. I continued to do this, keeping my eyes on him, only looking away to get more food.

"I'll protect you," I said.

"I'm disgusted," he whispered. "With myself."

"None of this is your fault," I said, breathing a sigh of relief that he wasn't lifeless anymore.

"No," he muttered. "Not about that."

"What then?"

"My first thought."

"It's okay." My eyebrows furrowed together as I tried to get him to look at me.

"I wanted to be hurt again. I thought I deserved it. And knowing he was out, I wanted it to happen again." His eyes finally met mine, not blank at least, but instead were filled with pain. "He wasn't the worst of them. I doubt he'd want to talk to me anyway. He wouldn't want to even be near me."

"I'm here," I said as I placed my hands on his cheeks. "It's normal to have intrusive thoughts."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

"How?"

"Because I get them too," I said. My lips pressed to his forehead. "Because I was hurt once too."