"Right," I said, a little too cocky. "You hadn't actually seen it before."

"I... I uh..." he stuttered. "Th-... That's um... I knew you were big, but I can't... put all that... in..."

"Just be gentle with yourself and you don't have to take me all yet. Trust me, people take their time," I reassured him. I was used to it. "Daddy will take care of you."

He lifted himself up and lined up with the tip of my cock, holding me gently in place. He lowered himself onto it and moved slowly, allowing himself to get more aroused. I moaned softly, biting my lip to hold back. Irene was still paying attention to the television screen, so I had him all to myself. As he became wetter, he lowered himself further. His hands held onto my t-shirt tightly. I was resting my own hands on his hips, making sure he didn't go too far down.

"I have you, Little One," I whispered. "Take your time, there's a good boy."

As he reached the halfway mark where we'd been before, he started lifting and falling gently. I groaned softly as my length moved inside him. I kept my eyes fixed on his face. His eyes were moving over my body, refusing to go up to my face. His shyness was adorable. He'd just spoken about wanting to ride my dick, begged even, and now he was embarrassed. What a poor baby. I put my hand up and lifted his chin, making him look at me. He tried to avert his eyes and I tutted.

"Eyes on me," I commanded. "And lift that skirt, I want to see me inside you."

He forced himself to look at me, his hands going to the skirt and lifting it up. His lips were parted, and moans slipped out continuously. The light blush on his cheeks grew darker as he made himself keep eye contact. I lightly thrust upwards to match his speed, my eyes glancing down every so often to watch. His moans became more audible now. My eyes went over to Irene for a moment. She was turning up the television, but she kept glancing over to watch every so often. Probably also a little worried.

My hand fell from his chin, and I moved it down, rubbing over his clit. He sunk lower onto my cock and whimpered. His grip on the skirt tightened, and his knuckles went white. He'd stopped moving to steady himself, getting used to more of me. I relaxed into the chair, though I really wanted to thrust and keep that stimulation going.

"Slowly," I grunted. Don't move, Gabriel, don't scare him. "Take it slow."

His eyelids fluttered closed as he began to move again. I pressed onto his clit more, massaging deeply. He moved faster, opening his eyes to look at me eventually. What a good boy, making sure he looks at Daddy. I felt his walls tighten around my length and I grinned. His knees buckled as he came over my cock. I watched him closely, slowing down my movements on his clit.

"Gentle now, we don't want..."

Before I could finish my sentence, his legs wobbled, giving way under him and he slipped down. A hand flew up to his mouth, his eyes going wide. A muffled scream came through his hand and out of the corner of my eye, Irene jumped up from her seat. Tears formed in his eyes and my own went wide with shock. Gripping his waist gently, I attempted to lift him, only failing miserably.

"Help him," I said to Irene.

My hands kept to his hips, trying to lift him again but he refused to move, his body feeling heavier. Irene walked up behind him and placed her hands on his waist. Our attempts to lift him were made impossible by how stiff he was.

"Come on," she whispered. "It's okay."

"It hurts," he whimpered.

Tears had begun to stream down his face. He still wasn't allowing us to lift him up. He sat there, his walls tightened around my length, flexing and twitching. His legs were shaking uncontrollably. Fuck, please.