Before the Proposal; side story

Xie Lian heaved a sigh. It had been an extra-long day because he had been taking on missions to do for the Palace of Ling Wen. 

He was exhausted and sleepy. So, right as he entered Puqi Shrine, he threw himself on the straw mat. Qi Rong and Guzi had already been sleeping.

His trash cousin had gotten a new habit of weird sleeping positions. At first, he laid there like a dead fish, and Guzi normally was on his 'dad's' stomach replicating his sleeping position. 

Now, Qi Rong had been sleeping like a star and had all of his limbs stretched out. As usual, Guzi was on his stomach again-- replicating his trash 'father' and done the exact same pose. 

Xie Lian let out a small chuckle and went off to sleep on the side. Unexpectedly, he woke up with Hua Cheng on the floor next to him.

He had his arms under his head and held a smirk. Hua Cheng looked a youth around 14-16, wore a red robe, and had a side ponytail. Xie Lian immediately knew that he was wearing his San Lang form.

Xie Lian stared at him for quite a while until someone spoke,

"Gege, how long are you going to keep looking at me? Haha" 

The person who spoke was Hua Cheng. Xie Lian was embarrassed, so he turned around. But instead of seeing Qi Rong and Guzi laying there, it was instead Qi Rong tied up with rope and Guzi sleeping next to him.

"MMPH, MM MM! HM MM MHH MM HMPH MMPH MMM !!" Qi Rong muffled. 

Xie Lian could assume Qi Rong was saying vulgar things such as,

"XIE LIAN YOU DOG FUCKER AND HUA CHENG YOU FUCKER! YOU BETTER UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW YOU TRASH COUSIN AND YOU DUMB FUCK CRIMSON RAIN!!"

Hua Cheng just talked to Xie Lian casually, 

"Gege, don't pay attention to useless trash like that. Instead, how has gege been doing?" He spoke with a gentle smile.

AS OF JULY 11 2022