Last

5 Years Later

It's been 5 years since god took Anj from us. The pain is still there. Totoo nga sinasabi nila na The pain will never end nor stop, you'll just have to deal and get used to it.

From the day na nawala si anj from us sinisisi ko ang sarili ko for what happened. Hindi ko matanggap it breaks me so much. i was not able to take care of our son for few weeks, everytime i looked at him all i can see and remember is anj. But one night i dreamt of anj.

Flashback
She's mad at me and she said
"Sandro! Take care of Gelo! He needs you"

That's all i can remember from my dream. And when i woke up i heard our son crying, and no one's there even the yaya.

Kaya i got up and went to his room. He keeps crying and i don't even know what to do. Believe it or not one time ko palang sya nabuhat and that is when anj give birth to him and we asked for picture.

I don't know what got into me but i just tried to get him from his baby crib. And the moment i took him there he stopped crying and zoned out again.

Looking at him and appreciating my son makes my heart beat so fast. Just like the day i saw anj. I can't help but cry and i keep saying sorry to him.

I was stopped when my son fart and next is he's crying again. I almost cry too since i don't know what to do anymore. And remember that he fart so i check his nappies and there he pooped pala. I put him in his crib to look for nappies and wipes.

I checked the whole room and cabinets and drawers for nappies and wipes and wala naman ako makita i even took a small 3 step ladder to check the top of the dresser ( i know weird but sorry guys i don't really know where they put it)

While looking to it i saw a box of nappies so i gladly took it.

"What the! Who put nappies in there?!" Inis ko pa na sabi and i put the box in the floor. I was supposed to open it when i saw all the wipes and nappies under my son's crib!

"OMG! I've been looking for the two of you!" Natatawa ko na sabi i know i look crazy but at least this made me laugh.

3rd Persons POV

Sandro starts to change his son's nappies and he's even singing a crazy songs of him while doing it and enjoying too.

While his son can't stop giggling everytime sandro is talking. Parang he understand what sandro's saying. He was done changing nappies and tatapon na sana nya yung diaper but he accidentally kicked the box of nappies.

Nagulat naman sya when the box opened and puno ito ng letters.

He took one and it says 1st.

He got curious kaya he took it from there and dinala sa room nya. At naalala nya din bigla si Anj.
"Love i left something for all of you. You will find it in a place where you don't expect it to be there."

He went back to his son to check on him and he even decided na dalahin nalang ito sa kwarto nya.
Nakatulog din naman agad ito kaya inihiga lang nya sa bassinet ito.

Agad din naman nya binuksan ulit ang box. At tinignan lhat ng sulat. Puro number lang ang nakalagay sa karamihan. At nakita din naman nya na may mga pangalan nya at may tag iisang sulat na pangalan ng pamilya nya at ni anj.

Naisip naman nya na buksan ang isang sulat dito na naka pangalan sa kanya.

Hi love,

I know you were wondering why i wrote you a letter, me too love i don't know why and i don't even know what to tell you. I guess i just want to remind you how much i love you and how blessed i am to have you. Until now i keep thanking god for giving me you and now for giving us our bundle of joy. Mahal na mahal kita My sandro magmula noon hanggang sa susunod na habang buhay.

Nang matapos itong mabasa ni sandro ay tuluyan nadin na bumagsak ang kanyang luha patuloy padin syang nag basa ng mga sulat para sa kanya ng makita nya sa huling sulat ang ikinagulat nya.

Love if something may happened to me and i will not able to give these letters to our munchkin please make sure that he/she'll receive my letter on his/her birthday every year. I put numbers on it love.
And please promise me that you will always tell our baby how much i love the both of you and take care of our baby until we meet again My Sandro.

Present time

"Dadddddd!!!!! Wake up na poooooo!"
Takbo at sigaw ni Gelo papunta sa kama ng kanyang ama. Agad naman din nito pinaliguan ng halik at yakap ang tatay nya.

"Good Morning Daddy! We need to prepare na po Mommy's waiting for us na dad!" Masigla nya na sabi.

"Good Morning Munchkin" pungaw pungaw pa na sabi ni sandro habang naka pikit pa at inakap ito

"Daddy stop calling me munchkin po. Im old na kaya" Inis na sabi ng anak ayaw nya kasi na tawagin sya na ganun dahil binibiro sya ng mga classmate nya.

"Okay okay! Jeez tara na let's eat na para maka ready na" sabi ni sandro agad naman ito tumayo at tumakbo para bumaba kaya sigaw nalang ang nagawa ni sandro

"Ferdinand Angelo!!!!!!! I said no running!" At huminto lang ito sabay tingin sa tatay nya na tumatawa at sabay takbo ulit.

————————————————————————