PART 37

ANJ's POV
I woke up having a bad head ache. I checked the time and it's almost 11 AM. We really had a good night specially with the massage relax na relax talaga.

I just ordered for our brunch (breakfast&lunch) since i've been craving for something sweet & spicy and for some ice creaaaaaaam! (Yes! Thats what i want by just thinking of it im drooling agad)
I saw sandro waking up so i went to the bed

"Good morning loveeeeeeee! Wake up rise and shine my loveeee!"
"Good morning love. You looook so happy love"
"Yes but my head still hurts love"
"Ow. Why? Love we really need to get you check"
"I don't know love. Maybe when we have time"
"No you need to get check right away i'll call chi to get us some appointments we'll do executive check up."
"Ok love you're the boss. Hahahaha love im hungry naaaa"
"Oh come na. You wanna go sa resto or just room service?"
"Ay love i already called na pala for room service. Hahaha i got you the one that you got me yesterday you liked it diba?"
"Yes. Thats good love thank you"

After awhile the breakfast arrived na. They prepared it sa balcony
"Love let's eat" he went to the balcony and found me eating the ice cream.
"Really love ice cream as your first meal?"
"Im just really craving for some ice cream love"
We went on for our brunch. I ordered some sweet & spicy tapa and it's really good. After eating i ate my ice cream again.
"You wanna try love?"
"Sure. What's the flavor?" I just gave him some and he doesn't seem to like it tho.
"Love what was that. What flavor is that" he's drinking water.
"It's sili ice cream love"
"What as in chili?"
"Yes love chili & vanilla. It's the best"
"No love i can't even explain how it taste" nainis nalang ako sa kanya.
"You don't need to be mean. You don't need to say that if you didn't like it." I just went inside the room and continue eating my ice cream.

SANDRO's POV

She made me try her ice cream. And it's not that good like it's a bit sweet then there's the spicy taste that doubles from the cold

"You don't need to be mean. You don't need to say that if you didn't like it." She looks upset and annoyed she just went inside the room and continue eating her ice cream. Mood swings again

We're just in the room. She still not talking to me after she ate her ice cream she went to the bathroom and closet she's packing our stuffs our flight is 1:30.
"Here's your clothes. Go take shower" she coldly said to me.
"Ok love thank you." And i just kissed her cheeks.

[...]
We're now home. She's still quiet. She's talking to other people but not to me. The whole plane & car ride she'll hold my hand then she's going to sleep.
She went straight to our room. I went straight to manang fe i asked her to cook some tapa and i told her it needs to be sweet & spicy. When i got into our room i saw her in the bed she changed her clothes na so i went to her so we can talk
"Love? Can we talk?"
"What is it?" She coldly answer
"I know i made you upset earlier. Im not trying to be mean love. Sorry for that." And she's now crying
"Im sorry too love. Ikaw kasi the way you said it to me kanina ang mean mo like you're judging me just because of the ice cream" she's still crying.
"Sorry love. I didn't mean to. Come here na"
"T ta tapos kanina you d don't even t talk to me pa"
"Sorry na love come here. as my way of saying sorry. Do you want some ice cream?"
"Is that a bribe? and what ice cream is that?"
"Let's go. It's for you to know" we wen't down sa kitchen.
"Omg love what's that smell? Ang baho"
"Ha? I can't smell anything bad naman love" she went straight to manang fe she's trying to cover her nose. But there's nothing wrong with the smell naman
"Manang fe? Manang ano po yung mabaho? Ano po ba niluluto ninyo?"
"Wala pa naman anj nag saing palang ako. May mabaho ba ija?"
"Opo manang may mabaho po eh ano po kaya yun?" She even went to our dirty kitchen.
"Manang yung sinaing po mabaho"
"What? Why manang did we change the rice po ba?" I asked manang fe
"Hindi naman sandro. Anj ito padin yung lagi mo pinabibili teka at tignan ko nga" manang and i checked the rice.
"Love it don't smell bad naman. It's just the normal smell of cooking rice"
"Oo nga ija. Maayos naman. Pero ilayo ko nalang para di mo ma amoy. Sige na pumasok na muna kayo"
"Sige po manang. Salamat po. Love i think we should change our rice. Or baka luma yung nabili ni manang fe.
"Ok love i'll ask manang to get something tomorrow. Go sit i'll get you ice cream" i made her upset kanina right so i bought some chili ice cream kanina before we left.
"Here's your ice cream loveeee!" And there's the smile She's sooo happy.
"Love!!!!! How?"
"I bought it earlier before we left. Sorry again love"
"Thank you loveee! Bati na tayoooo" she's crying again.
"Love let's go in the room. Ayaw ko dito ang baho padin eh"