Part 40

"Now let's hear the heart beat. There it go" we heard our baby's heart beat and my heart is melting i can feel the tears are running down. Same as anj she's crying too.
"Look baby your parents are crying you are so loved"
"Yes munchkin. We love you." Anj said
"I love you munchkin." I said and we saw our baby moved a little
"Uh oh. I think this baby has favorite."
"Of course dra. I bet im the favorite"
"Dra. Is there a chance that sandro can get pregnant?" So we just all laugh. Dra just print some pictures from the ultrasound then we went back to her table.
"So anj. Here are the vitamins that you need to take. Also here's your baby book so you can see all the schedule for your check ups. All of it are booked already on this location but whenever you can't make it with the schedule just call me or my assistant so we can re schedule it. Also here's a gift for you."
"Wow thank you dra."
"Also anj. Please take care ok? If there's like any changes just message me if you have any question message me too.  Refrain from eating raw foods like sushi's and sorts. Also increase your fluid intakes"
"Dra is it ok if i drink coffee?"
"Actually yes pwede naman but not too much. No to double shots muna."
"Dra. Sorry excuse me i just wanna know how many months until we'll know the gender?" I asked
"This daddy parang di ganun excited ha. But here we can do NIPT at 10 weeks it will show not just the gender but also if there would be complications too. It's non invasive prenatal testing mostly the waiting time for the result is 2 weeks."
"Dra. Can we do that po? So we can also make sure that our baby is ok" anj said.
"Yes of course i'll booked it na. So on your 10th week we'll do the test then also you'll have your check up and ultrasound too."
"Thank you so much dra."
"So we'll see you on your next appointment ok? Also regards to your mom. She haven't been here for her check up."
"She's still in the states dra but she'll be home soon. Also dra. If she messaged you please don't tell her muna hehe."
"Of course no problem. I'll see you soon. Sandro take care of them ok."
"Of course dra. Thank you."
We just settle our bill. Then we left na din

ANJ's POV
We're here na sa sasakyan. And i can't still believe it.
"Love im really pregnant"
"Yes love. So you heard everything dra says. We need to be extra careful ok?"
"Yes love. Love i've been thinking maybe i should just remotely working again? You know so i don't need to go out all the time."
"That sounds good love. Even better."
"Love don't you have work today?"
"Just online meeting later love."
"So you're staying for the day?"
"Yes love"
"Yes!!!! Cuddles later. Love can we get some food? Im hungry na"
"Sure love you want anything in particular?"
"I think i want some cheesy beef broccoli"
"Wait? Where are we getting that?
"I don't know love. I just want some beef broccoli with a lot of cheese on top"
"Ok anything for you love"
"Uhm wait love i'll just call manang fe para sya nalang magluto." So i called manang
"But you said you're hungry na?"
"Yes but i just don't feel to eat outside love. Can we just grab some coffee?"
"Sure love thats what im thinking too"
We just went to some drive thru for my coffee

"Hi can i get vanilla iced coffee with caramel drizzle and whip cream on top.  Also a double cheese toast please" i can see sandro's smiling.
"Hi can i just get a hazelnut iced coffee. That's all thank you."

SANDRO's POV

When we received our order. Anj is so happy. She got her coffee and cheese toast. She ate while i drive she also giving me some of her toast.
Minutes later we're home. When she saw chuchi she just went straight to him (i asked vinny to drop chuchi home earlier. He baby sit chuchi while we're in amanpulo kasi) i went straight to manang to ask her to get some fruits for anj.

Im just in the office checking my emails and stuffs. Also im doing some research about pregnancies. This is our first so we're really clueless. I saw anj going in the kitchen maybe she's getting some food for chuchi.
"Hi love? Are you working?"
"No love just checking and some research. You need anything love?"
"Actually love can we talk about our wedding?"
"Sure love. What is it?"
"Love can we do the wedding right away? Like even if it's just secret or civil wedding?"
"Yes of course that's what im thinking too. Kasi i just want us to get married before our munchkin comes out"
"No love what i mean is. I want it to be right away"
"Oh. Thats even better. You know we can even get married at this hour love. But wait i just remember before you were dreaming a really big wedding."
"Yeah i know that was my dream before we can still do that. But right now my only dream is to be your wife."
"Oh my love. That's all i ever wanted for you to be my wife. Should we do the wedding this week then?"
"Can we even do it love?"
"Yes wait i'll call the organizer"
"Ok all set love they'll be here at 4PM for the meeting."
"How we will tell our Family love?"
"About that. Let's finish the meeting later then if we set on a date later we'll call them."
"Thank you love! You're the best!!!!!"
"Of course loveeee! Thank you too!"
"For what?"
"Kase love i've been wanting to ask you since last night if we can get married right away. But you asked me first so it's even better"
"You're crazy about me kase kaya you want us to get married agad noh?"
"Of course love always and forever yan hahaha. Also to you our munchkin" he kissed my tummy.