Chapter 28

"Huh? Run?" Alexander said. "Why....?" He looked in the distance, and saw the same thing John saw: a purple electricity orb.

"Oh my gosh!!" Alexander yelled. "What is that?!"

John's heart beat started to speed up, because he was sensing something strong and powerful.

"Hey, you know who Shawn is?" John said.

Alexander nodded.

"Well, I think his boss is coming." John said.

Alexander eyes widened.

"WHAT?! SHE IS?!" he shouted. "I mean, I'm not scared but.. SHE'S COMING?! RIGHT NOW?!"

"She's definitely here to cause trouble." John said. "Especially with that giant electric orb."

John and Alexander heard laughter, and there stood Earlia right in front of them.

"Oh, look." She said. "It's Johhny boy and lightning boy."

Alexander got his fists ready, just in case she charged at him.

"For your information, my name is Alexander!" He said. "And what do you want?!"

Earlia smirked.

"What does it look like I'm here for? I'm going to destroy this place." She said. "And I don't care about your stupid name."

Today was the day. Earlia was going to destroy all of Energvillia. With her huge orb of electric.

"Oh, so you came to destroy this place?" John said. "Why do you want to destroy it? What did it do to you?"

"Oh, you want to know why, Johhny boy?" Earlia said, tightening her fist. "You want to know why I want to destroy this pathetic little happy town? Well, I'll tell you why.. All of the people in this stupid place ignored a little girl who needed someone to be by her side and not abandon her. Regular people ignored her, but a cruel man didn't."

"You want to destroy this place because no one wanted to help you when you were a child?" John said. "That really sucks, but-"

"But what John?!" Earlia shouted. "Where were those 'nice, kind, caring,' Energvillia folks when a little girls was getting experimented on?"

John frowned.

"I don't know."

Earlia smirked. "Exactly. You don't know." She said. "When I throw this large ball of electric towards that pathetic little place, everything and everyone will be blown and burned to pieces! That means they'll feel the same pain I felt EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!!"

John gulped. He was starting to get nervous, but he had to do something to stop her. He
tightened his fist while sweat dripped down his forehead, and started to walk up to her.

"I'm not letting you do that." He said.

Earlia laughed. "And what are you going to do about it?" She said. "I can throw it any second now.. anytime I want."

John inhaled.

"If you put that orb down right now," he said. "We can have a fight. Right here, right now."

Earlia looked at him for a few seconds, then made the electric orb dissapear.

"Fine, but I definitely won't go easy on you." She said. "And when you're laying on the ground, barely alive, I'll still blow this place to pieces."

John smirked, trying to hide that he was a little nervous.

"Oh, I won't be laying on the ground," he said. "And you won't be blowing anything to pieces."

Earlia chuckled, and purple electricity flickered in her hands.

"I'll burn that smirk right off your face."

Earlia ran towards John with electricity in both of her palms.

John moved out of the way before she could shove her electricity right into his chest, but she grabbed him by the arm and punched him right in the face.

The punch sent him tumbling backwards, but he managed to keep standing on his feet. Unfortunately, Earlia had a lot more coming for him. She punched him over and over and over again in his face, causing blood to to splatter everywhere.

Earlia landed one last punch on him, but John was still standing on his two legs. Even if his face was bleeding everywhere.

"Wow.. I'm still alive." John said as he spat out blood on the ground.

"You won't be alive after this." Earlia said, and held a ball of electric in her hand.

She held her hand up in the air, and the ball of electric grew three times bigger than it was before.

"Try and dodge this, Johhny boy.." she said.

John stood there, and held up his fists.

The purple electricity blasted at John with super speed. So much speed, that John didn't even have time to move out of the way. The electricity hit John, and a purple electric explosion rumbled the ground violently.

Earlia smirked, thinking it hit him, but she was completely wrong.

Why was she wrong? Well when the purple smoke faded away, she saw someone standing right in front of John.

"Who the he.." Earlia said. and there in front of her, was Frostina.

"Oh," Earlia said. "It's the ice girl.."

Frostina had made it just in time to get in front of John and protect him with a ice shield.

The ice shield did break, but neither of them were hurt.

"Woah..that really worked.." Frostina said, and turned to John. "It's a good thing I came in time, right?"

John's eyes widened in surprise.

"F-Frostina?!" John said. "What are you doing here?!"

Frostina smiled, and put her hands on her hips.

"Protecting you from this vile woman." She said. "Anyways..who said you can call him Johhny?"

"I call people whatever I want." Earlia said. "Anyways, I don't know why you're butting into this fight, Frostina. You know what happened last time we fought? Well.. should we call it a fight? Because all you did was talk crazy and run away."

"Oh..talking crazy is your job." Frostina said. "And I'm not going to run away this time.."

Earlia inhaled, and started to stomp towards Frostina.

Frostina folded her arms and smirked.

"Oh yeah. There was a kid who was acting weird towards John. Seems he was under control." She said. "Don't you wanna find who did that?"

Frostina grinned.

"Oh, you already know who he is, don't you?" She said. "His name is Disaster right? I cannot believe that sick man would control a poor little five year old."

Earlia squeezed her hand and purple electric sparkled in it.

"I would shut up if I were you, Ice girl." She said, and grabbed Frostina by the shirt.

"Frostina!" John yelled, and tried to reach for her. But something tightened around his waist. He looked down, and saw that it was chains. That could only mean one thing: Shawn was here.

John turned around and saw Shawn leaning on the tree.

"What do you want?" John said to him. "You wanna fight or something?"

Shawn smirked. "Wow, you can read my mind can't you?" He said. "Because exactly what I want to do."

So it seems the next chapter will be Frostina vs Earlia, and John vs Shawn.