A Beautiful Tyrant

Start from the beginning

"Aw, maaan. I wanna check out the festival!" Ace said, pouting.

"Me too!" Kalim exclaimed, grinning.

"Out of the question for you! Have you been listening to a word I've said? The festival lasts for two days, so you'll have your chance to cavort on day two. Today, you will focus strictly on the SDC show. Now, let's start our final checks!"

-----

"Ooh, ooh! (Y/n)! Shoto! Look at all these food stalls!" Grim exclaimed, looking around at the stalls, as drool dripped down his chin.

Shoto chuckled a bit, "You seem to have a one track mind..." He said.

"How about we go see the Purple Stage instead?" (Y/n) said.

The feline turned to the girl and deadpanned, his happy mood now gone, "Booo! Why ya gotta start carin' about bein' a manager now, of all times?" He turned to the stalls, "They got funnel cakes! Hot dogs! Corn dogs! You name it, they fry it and serve it!"

"Well, that can wait." The male said, as his sister nodded and picked up the tanuki, then the two started walking to the coliseum.

-----

"Whoa! It's the same ol' coliseum, but with a big stage set up." Grim said, seeing some students students building the stage.

"Keep going, keep going...Stop! Okay, Jack, put the pole down right there." Ruggie said.

"Got it." Jack said, putting the pole down with the use of his magic, "Precision control with levitation magic sure isn't easy." He mumbled.

"Hey, I told you to put colored labels on the affiliate seats! Get it done." Leona scolded.

"Yessir! Sorry, sir!" Students said.

"Ain't that the Savanaclaw crew over there? Heyyy!" The feline called out, making some students and the three turned to them.

"Well, if it isn't the Ramshackle cubs. Here to chip in with setup?" The hyena male chuckled.

"I thought you three were managers for Ace and Deuce's group." The white haired male said.

"They're doin' their last big SDC push now, so they kicked us out before we could get underfoot. So, did you guys put this whole stage together?" The tanuki said.

"Yeah. The arts clubs had to do all the maintenance and management work during the Spelldrive tournament. So now we're trading off. The sports clubs get all the grunt work this time around." The lion male said.

"The Track Club and Spelldrive Club are in charge of constructing the Purple Stage." Jack said.

The twins tilted their heads with dotted eyes, before the girl spoke up, "I didn't know it was student-built..." She said.

"It's a big event, but the culture fair is still a school function. Some parts we do leave to professionals, but these things are meant to be put together by students. You can think of it as...hands-on learning." Ruggie grinned.

The girl's eyes sparkled, before patting his head, making the male's eyes widen, before smiling and purring.

Shoto noticed the tail wag and glared at him, 'Be lucky I can't do anything or else she will scold me...' He thought.

"Chatting on the clock? You must be quite confident in your progress setting up. I trust work is proceeding on schedule?" A voice said, making them turn and see Riddle.

"R-Riddle-senpai! Hello, sir." The white haired male said.

Leona smirked, "Well, well. A visit from the management committee chairman himself. Surprised you'd deign to roll around in the dirt with us peons."