Post-Episode: Final Mission Preview

[CastHour System: activated. Commencing mission preview.]

Alright, soldiers. We are going for the big play soon, so we should prepare the units for battle.

Black Company intel shows that the Tihina Division is planning to commence past and future warfare. Virtual Mecha Squad leaders Blurtic and Kizuna A.I. will lead the teams on the offensive. 

NPAA Forces will take heavy tank support on the infantry as PLM will take place as the armored division role.

All fighter squadrons will be able to take to the skies and shoot down all enemy aircraft. Strike aircraft squadrons will provide close air support to the allies. Navy forces will be able to shoot down enemy ships and aircraft approaching their positions. 

Intel shows there are surface-to-air missiles in each enemy battalions and fleet. Naval patrol aircraft and strike fighter squadrons are now tasked to fight water and air targets.

Helicopter assault teams are now able to be tasked to use missiles and rockets. Be advised, that friendly long-range strategic bombers are about to sort unguided and guided munitions.

Now, all mechs in the area must have the modules installed, before we can launch a heavy assault. All of that anti-mech units are dangerous at first. If this is the case, a carrier-based strike fighter with a cruise missile would simply destroy enemies in a wide area.

Now, everyone, we should intercept that rocket that Mr. Woodbird is about to launch. If this reaches orbit, our anti-aircraft range is now out of range. An air-superiority fighter must shoot it down.

We are expecting great things from all of you. Good luck.

Cherry, Pip is not going to lose his friend.....

No, Xenon... If he shouts at Freddy for doing anything wrong, our morale is lower...

M14, you have to go anti-infantry mode. Your armor-breaking ammunition should penetrate through.

APC-556, your gun is on your hands. Your quick reload is your agility, use it.

The audience on the other hand is raising their hands. But while you're at it, remember soldiers! You should practice your quick reload skills.

But, I can do more...

Yes, AN-94. Your modernization kit should help with that.

Moving on with the shotguns, the girl, M590 should go with close-quarters combat.

Good call, Commander. My 12-gauge shells will go with fewer shots.

Okay, then. Mission briefing is dismissed, I hope Pip would calm down after this.

[SYSTEM OFFLINE: Mission preview ended.]