Episode 4: A Challenging Battle

While Armored Crewmate was boosting his way out of here, he got another morse code on his device.

Armored Crewmate: Come in. 

Kizuna A.I.: It's me, crewmate.

Armored Crewmate: A.I.! What's the situation?

Tech Crewmate: Intelligence show reports that Elite LLC are using aircraft in the skies. Bearing one-nine-zero, lose them.

Armored Crewmate: Fuel is enough!

Nora: Get back alive. *radio static*

Armored Crewmate: Medic Station is few from meters away?

M4A1: We are now flying, into the storm?

Also, he heard the sound of thunder.

Armored Crewmate: Okay, here comes the rain again.

Rain was restricting Armored Crewmate's vision, leaving him forced to land.

Armored Crewmate: I can't fly though all this rain, it's blocking my vision. Landing now.

Echelon Units: Don't mind if we do. Transport dropship is now landing.

Armored Crewmate has to find for enemies in the area. Right after he called out support  with a laser rangefinder and tracked artillery, he using it to destroy preparing army. After 2 hours later, the hazardous weather has stopped.

Armored Crewmate: Now this will be the base of operations. Wait... That's it! I will call them out right now. I have to follow Freddy!

Then a large flying gunship tank landed through the ocean and detects at Armored Crewmate. After it detects him, they tried to shoot him.

Armored Crewmate: What? What does the enemy do that?!

MG-34: Now what? Going back for more. Open fire!

Then, Armored Crewmate saw a mech deployment base, it was a mech pilot leader. Armored Crewmate called in artillery strike, but they gave them attention to the enemy. He decided to retreat back to T.O.T.S.

Armored Crewmate: INCOMING! INCOMING!

Amiya: What the....?!

Armored Crewmate called in a Mech. So he force-attacked the pterosaur and enemy forces.

 So he force-attacked the pterosaur and enemy forces

Combat Soldier: *withdrawing the battle zone*

Tech Soldier: What are waiting for?! Get back here now!

Armored Crewmate: Just get a weapon and stand up now!

Helicopter Pilot: I'll get the helicopter ready to take on aerial attack. Get on the miniguns now!

Everyone went to the defense barrier to wait for the helicopter to take off right now and go to the Medic Crewmate's medical facility, at the landing spaceship.