Episode 4: Disconnected from T.O.T.S.

Everyone was crashing when the transport plane was shot down and crashed directly into T.O.T.S., but Blurtic survived the fall and noticed that it was one of ours.

Blurtic: Guys, I have some news that you should be cautious about. 

Everyone: *cough* 

Ishmash SV-98: Wasn't careful enough. If they blew the control room, it'll all be over.

SIX-12: That was my mistake. Why did it go wrong?!

C-14 Timberwolf: It can't be helped. At least, the munitions aren't damaged.

Everyone got back up on their feet.

Armored Crewmate: What just happened?

Medic Crewmate: T.O.T.S. is in flames! Put out that fire! There must be a transport plane!

NPAA Soldier: Well, we better suppress that fire and secure the crash site!

PLM Soldier: But, where's Ivy? She'd been supposed to survive the crash!

PLM Commander: Amiya said we should stop that fire, but Elite LLC was not only involved in that.

Amiya: I'm going to study and put out the fires right now.

Ivy: I'm going to start restocking our supplies.

Elite LLC Commander: Alright everyone, let's all repair T.O.T.S. For a reason, we must continue.

C-14 Timberwolf: Relay that. It also can't be helped anymore.......

When they have to recover T.O.T.S. from catastrophic damage from a transport plane crash, they have to repair all, but fortunately, the damages are easily repairable.

 from catastrophic damage from a transport plane crash, they have to repair all, but fortunately, the damages are easily repairable

The reinforcements arrived on the scene. They all recover as the allies continue the mission.

[SYSTEM STATUS: T.O.T.S.: Disconnected... Rebooting. A.I. system CastHour activated.....]

Nora: T.O.T.S. is now repairing...

Armored Crewmate: *looks at damaged T.O.T.S.*

Armored Crewmate starts looking at the progress.

Medic Crewmate: All units, we are okay, I know this is tough, but there are some locations as an HQ.

Nora: There is?

Kizuna A.I.: Yes, it's far from T.O.T.S., and as well the allies.

Ivy: Let's go then. I mean, if the babies were in the flybus. What could possibly go wrong?

12 hours later, the helicopters landed at the refueling zone and the weapons crate dropped in a Faraway Forest.

Scout Crewmate: We have landed.