Chapter Thirty- Four

Cherish outfit to the Belaire event

Reporters and flashing lights were all I see as I made my way up the entrance to the mansion. I loved going to Belair events. I liked being dressed in expensive designer dresses and looking like an elegant princess.

The dresses were never light weight because they were  filled with rhinestones but that didn't matter because I looked nice. I still sometimes can't believe that I was just a normal stripper girl from Jamaica, leaving the club with sometimes just $79 but look at me now I've owned over 3 mansions, I'm no longer a stripper, have my own wig company, living in a beautiful mansion that I paid for, can afford almost anything in this world, I have a handsome son and I got the chance to date one of the most famous guys in the music industry. I am blessed, that's the word.

As I walked up to the entrance I was approached by Chris Brown. He held his hand out for me.

"Thank you". I smiled.

"I've always wanted to meet Rosée in person". He smirked.

Cameras flashed as he held my hand and we went inside. Since I went inside with him he invited me to sit with him but I decided not to.
This event was way bigger than the other ones I've been to.
I scanned the room for Ross but he spotted me before I spotted him. He came and get me in the crowd.

The night went well. Where I sat Chris Brown was able to see my every move and he kept his eye on me for the entire night. Drake was there too with a couple friends and they were keeping an eye on me too but not to watch what I was doing they just looked shocked, maybe they didn't expect to see me still look amazing after the incident.

At the end of the event I hugged Ross goodbye and began to make my way outside. I was going through the exit when I heard a voice from behind.

"So no thank you?"
I looked in the direction of the voice.
Chris was just a few steps from me.

"Thanks for what ?" I asked, still heading through the exit.

"For giving you my hand". He chuckled.

"Boy please". I laughed.

"You look really nice by the way".

Aww thank you". I replied.

He walked me to my car.
"Do you still go out?" He asked.

"Sometimes, I have a kid so not as often as I used to". I replied.

"Can I take you out?" He asked.

"Are you asking me on a date?" I smirked.

"You dress nice, you got your own money, you pretty and you single so why not? You single right?" He asked.

"Thanks and yes I am". I answered.

"So it's a date then". He smiled.

"I'll think about it". I replied.

We said our goodbyes and he watched me as I pulled out. When I got home I was greeted by Dontae, it was almost midnight.

"Where are my babies?" I asked.

"Did you expect the kids to be up this late?" Dontae asked.

"Oh you know nothing about Stefan then". I replied.

"He's upstairs watching Spider-Man" Giselle replied from the living room.

Dontae and I went back to the living room.
"What's the plan for his birthday? It's next week". I asked.

"I haven't talked to his dad in more than a month and I don't wanna plan something and then he comes with something else". She replied.

"Y'all back on the bullshit, huh?" Dontae asked sounding irritated.

"Cher knows her brother ain't no walk in the park and I'm so done with him at this point". She replied.

"Y'all argued for the 6 months y'all been together, what was the point?" Dontae asked.

"I honestly don't think you guys need to be in a relationship to take care of Stefan and Faiz. Collect the kids money and be on your merry way. You have a stable job so Ricardo is not needed". I said. " I cannot stay up another second because I have a busy day in less than couple hours".

After a quick shower I slipped into a robe and went to sleep.

Next Day.

6 o'clock on the dot and Tae and I was off

6 o'clock on the dot and Tae and I was off. We were doing the photoshoot downtown Los Angeles and the photos were gonna be shot by Delphine Diallo.
I was nervous but also very excited. Tae, Giselle and Dontae were coming along. My MUA was already down at the studio ready and waiting for everyone else to get there. When I got there we got straight into getting my hair and face done leaving getting dressed for last.

After hours of people crowding around me I was ready for my photo shoot.

Picture #1

Picture #2