Amber ending

Tara went home after what you guys did. It kinda bothered you that she just left you but you didn't wanna overreact, you quickly arrived at school to be met with Amber. She was really determined to talk. She walked with you to the back of the school, nobody really hanged out there luckily. "Okay y/n what did I do?" Amber said arching her brow.

"Well I think I should just stop doing whatever we're doing, you don't want a relationship and it isn't healthy you know?" You said.

"Y/n...I told you I don't commit to relationships already...why would you be like this with me so long knowing that,"Amber said bouncing her leg up and down.

"Well now I'm quiting whatever this is," you used your finger to wave it between you and Amber.

Amber frowned looking up at you, her eyes were beautiful.

"But y/n...what if I did want a relationship with you?"

"If you did I'd probably be the happiest person alive, I wish you did but you know..." You sarcastically smiled.

"Y/n...fuck...I do want a relationship with you ever since that fucking group sleepover I've wanted to be with you, I need you just you y/n", Amber said her hands clenched into fists. Your eyes widened in shock? She just told you this? She wanted you?

"Amber stop fucking with me..".

"I'm not y/n I'm being serious...please", Amber said her eyes looking up at you.

"Well why didn't you tell me beforehand?"

"I didn't know how to tell you, and you've been fucking around with Tara". Amber said her jaw clenching.

"Amber I've waited so long to be with you, you don't even know", you sat next to Amber on the bench she was sitting at. Amber grabbed your hand interlocking them and looking you straight in the eyes.

"Prove it", she said.

With that you gently kissed her, your stomach felt queasy in a good way. Her hands gently interlocked with yours, this kiss was much different. It was soft and gentle, full of love and desire. Not just lust like most of your other kisses where.

You broke the kiss looking at Amber. You felt goosebumps on your arms. "Do you really wanna be with me?" You asked Amber.

"Yes."

"Well ok then...I need to talk to Tara about it then you know?" You said getting up playing with your fingers. She nodded smiling at you, she then watched you walk into the school building.

You looked around the hallways for Tara, upon finding her she was actually already looking for you. "Y/n there you are," she said grabbing your shoulders. You nervously smiled and nodded.

"Can I talk to you?", She looked confused when you asked, she slowly said yes as you lead her to the girls bathroom nobody uses.

"Tara me and you can't be together," you said your eyes filled with guilt. You saw how her small smile went low and that broke your heart even more.

"What...why?" She asked playing around with the hem of her shirt. Her body tensed, you felt so bad but you couldn't lead her on, or cheat on Amber.

"Me and Amber...were official," you said avoiding Tara's stare as you said that.

"Oh."

"I'm so sorry Tara, I really am I hope me and you can be friends even best friends I would love that."

"I understand...I guess, I'm happy for you I really am", Tara smiled slightly and patted your back. She left the bathroom as guilt overwhelmed you.

*3 months later*

You and Tara were good. She was talking to someone else, she never told you who or anything so you just had to guess. meanwhile with Amber things were amazing. She treated you amazing, you guys went on dates, she called you her girlfriend in front of people. Honestly you were so happy. And your makeout sessions you had with her actually meant something.
You loved Amber a lot.

Idk what else to do with this story but finish it😭 so I know it's hella bad but honestly there's nothing more to add to it. I'll be making a Tara ending so DW😱