4

After a long dreadful week of school it was finally Saturday. The group sleepover, Amber was over because she just wanted to be. She always did that. You were putting your toothbrush and toothpaste in your spare backpack you had for sleepovers. "Are you ready yet!?" Amber asked from down below in your living room.

"Yeah!"

You walked downstairs and saw Amber on her phone sitting on your couch and man spreading. She looked hot doing anything. You sat down next to her and sighed. "We have 30 minutes until we have to leave," you said.

"Mhm, perfect." Amber said.

You knew exactly what she was going at, she looked you up and down and pulled you onto her lap. You guys made out until you guys had to leave. You guys finally got there and Amber knocked loudly on the door, Tara greeted you guys. Her and Amber glared at each other, when Amber went in and Tara saw you her frown turned into a smile. She hugged you and then led you in. Amber was leaning against the living room wall keeping a close eye on you and Tara.

Mindy, Chad and Liv came almost 5 minutes after you and Amber did, Mindy gave you a bear hug when she arrived. You guys went to the living room and turned on the TV. "We should watch Stab," Amber suggested.

"The babadook's better". Tara said and looked at Amber, Amber rolled her eyes.

"Everyone knows Stab is better".

"Is stab better y/n?" Tara asked you.

You looked at Amber and back at Tara, Mindy obviously had something to say on the matter,"Stab it is".

Tara scoffed and Amber laughed, you were in the middle of the couch as Tara sat on your right and Amber sat on your left, how nice.

You leaned against Amber while watching the movie. You froze as Tara rested her hand on your thigh. You looked at her but she was looking at the movie, Amber saw this and pulled you closer to her, you felt suffocated. You got up and told them you had to use the bathroom. You walked up the stairs to the bathroom and just leaned against the wall, you regretted coming here.

A quiet knock was heard on the door, you opened it and saw Tara. "Hey Tara," you said.

"Are you okay?" Her voice laced with concern.

"Yeah, yep, yes" you said and went to close the door. She put her arm against it and held it open.

"You don't look okay".

"Well I am sooooo...".

"Don't lie".

Tara walked in and leaned against the sink, you closed the door and stared at her. She looked so much more attractive for some reason. "Quit staring y/n," Tara said.

"Whatever".

You went to open the door, before you could reach the handle Tara stopped you. You looked at her curiously,"yes?"

"The day we kissed in the closet...and I asked you if you kissing me meant something to you, did it?" Tara asked her eyes looked desperate for a answer and you weren't just gonna walk out on her.

"It did, but Amber also means something to me too," you confessed.

Tara rolled her eyes and moved closer to you, you let her. She leaned you against the door. "Can we?" She asked.

You nodded. She slowly pressed her lips against yours, it was soft kiss at first. It was a little surprising at first, then it progressively got rougher. She picked you up and placed you on the sink. She ran her hands up and down your thighs as you held onto her shoulders.

Meanwhile Amber was getting a bit annoyed at how long you were taking, she was also wondering what Tara was doing upstairs. Amber got up to go look for you, Mindy stopped her. "I'll go look for her,".

Amber sighed and sat back down watching the movie, Mindy went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door. "Y/n are you good?" She asked.

You didn't answer right away because Tara refused to break the kiss. Once she did you replied with,"yes!"

"Do you know where Tara is?"

Tara gripped onto your waist as she kissed your neck. "No clue," you said.

"Sure...hurry up though," Mindy said and you could hear footsteps fade away. You and Tara continued your little makeout session until you decided it was enough. You and Tara walked downstairs to see the movie at the last few minutes.

"Jeez y/n you took forever".

"Sorry", you said and rolled your eyes sitting next to Amber again.

"What took you so long," Amber whispered in your ear.

"Stomach problems," you said and looked at Tara and back at Amber awkwardly smiling. Amber looked at Tara sending her a glare.

Once the movie was over Amber and Tara were about to ask you if you wanted to sleep with them but Mindy interupted them.

"Y/n wanna sleep with me?" She asked.

"Why not".

You walked upstairs with Mindy to the guest room, you closed the door and immediately Mindy asked you,"so what's the real reason you took forever?"

"Like I said, stomach problems".

Mindy raised her eyebrows, she knew you were lying.

"Ok ok I was with Tara," you admitted.

"KNEW IT".

You laughed a bit and told Mindy to look away because you were gonna change into your pj's.

"So what's the deal with you and Amber then? Are you guys just friends with benefits?" Mindy asked looking at the wall.

"I guess you could say that, Amber doesn't commit to relationships so I don't see me and her dating. But with Tara I could possibly date her but I don't know if I want to," you said slipping on your shirt.

You told Mindy she could turn around which she did. "So Amber and you aren't a thing?".

"I wish we were".

"Why don't you just ask her on a date?"

"Mindy I told you already she doesn't commit to relationships I'm not gonna make myself seem like a fool asking her out".

"What about Tara are you friends with benefits with her too?"

"I wouldn't say that, I don't know what me and Tara are". You said and laid on the bed.

While you and Mindy were discussing your love life Amber was busy thinking about you. She was imagining what it would be like if she did date you, but she wouldn't, would she? She was so confused, she wanted to date you but she couldn't. After almost a hour of thinking about that she finally decided. She did want to date you, yeah you guys makeout and stuff but that wasn't enough, she wanted to go on cute dates with you, wanted to call you her girlfriend infront of people, she wanted to be with you.