2

Amber🤭❣️

Amber🤭❣️
Y/n can we talk?
Y/n please
Please answer
We need to talk.
Read 10:12pm
_______________________________________

"So she's a little obsessed," Mindy said laying next to you. You where gonna spend the night at Mindy's since it was the last weekend of spring break.

"Yeah".

"Well take your mind off her, let's watch some movies," Mindy said trying to get you into a better mood. It somewhat worked. "I have a great idea, we should call Tara and see if she can come over".

"Yes that would be amazing".

Mindy called Tara to see if she could come over and Tara said she could since her mom was on a business trip somewhere in London. Tara arrived shortly after Mindy called her since Tara lived 2 blocks down from you and Mindy.

"Finally," you said to Tara as she entered the house, Tara hugged you and then Mindy. You did have a huge crush on Amber of course but you had a small crush on Tara too. And you weren't even gonna deny it. Tara checked you out and then looked back at your eyes.

"Your outfit is nice,". You were still wearing your clothes from earlier today, you had good style.

"How flattering".

You and Tara held eye contact for a little longer until Mindy snapped her fingers catching you guys off guard. "Come on lovebirds," Mindy said.

Tara akwardly coughed and followed Mindy to her room upstairs, you where behind Tara. You went inside and you guys watched movies and did random things. "OMG WE SHOULD INVITE LIV," Mindy suggested.

"Another person?" Tara asked.

"Yes".

Mindy called Liv and she came in a heartbeat. "YAYYY," Mindy said hugging Liv. You guys continued with the activities you were doing beforehand. "Let's play truth or dare," Mindy said.

"What n-" you said before Tara and Liv cut you off.

"YES OMG".

"Fine".

You guys all circled around each other and then Mindy started. "Y/n truth or dare,".

"Why me," you said.

"Y/N TRUTH.OR.DARE,". Mindy said again.

"Truth".

"Is it true you and Amber have a little something going on?" Mindy asked smirking.

"Maybe I don't know," You said.
Tara visibly frowned, you weren't sure why. You guys continued until Liv asked you truth or dare. "Dare".

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Tara".

"Liv really?" You said, you were actually internally freaking out.

"Come on y/n," Tara said already at Mindy's closet. You rolled your eyes and followed Tara inside the closet. It was dark except light peaking in through the cracks on the closet door, for decoration.

"Sooooo," Tara said trying to ease up the awkwardness. It didn't work so Tara said,"Y/n if you don't wanna do this you don't have to,".

"No it's fine...I want too," you said and grabbed Tara's cheeks and smashed your lips onto hers, she kissed back immediately and pressed you up against the closet wall. She trailed kisses down your jawline to your neck. She sucked harshly on your neck causing you to let out a moan.

"Fuck, Tara".

Tara smirked on your skin. "OKAY TIMES UP," Mindy and Liv yelled. You and Tara came out. "I heard y'all," Mindy said holding in her laugh. Tara and you awkwardly smiled. "Ok enough of that game," Mindy said.

Everyone nodded and then you guys stalked people's social media. Once Liv and Mindy fell asleep Tara said "y/n we should talk about the whole closet incident,".

"Oh ok".

"You wanting to kiss me...was that real?" Tara asked you.

"I'm not sure, I think it was. But I need time to think about you and me," you said in the nicest tone possible.

"That's okay y/n, take your time," Tara said. Mindy and Liv fell asleep on the floor, wierdly. So the bed was for you and Tara, you both laid next to each other and quickly fell asleep. The next morning you where the first to wake up, Tara's arms where wrapped around you. You slowly got up to not wake up Tara, Mindy never cared that you would borrow her clothes. So you did. You got dressed and went on your phone.

Amber🤭❣️

Amber🤭❣️
Ik ur ignoring me
Y/n
Once we go to school we'll talk then
You can't ignore me forever.
Read 11:08am
_______________________________________

You closed your messages and scrolled through tiktok while laying down on the bed next to Tara. About a hour later everyone woke up,"good morning y/n," Tara said to you in her I guess morning voice. It was hot.

"Good morning".

Once everyone got ready for the day Liv got the idea to go get ice cream. Everyone got in Mindy's car and drove to the store to get buckets of ice cream. Chad joined along too. You guys went into the store and literally RAN to the ice cream. You guys picked out ice cream and bought it. "We gotta go to the gas station I'm almost out," Mindy said.

You guys arrived shortly and Mindy asked you,"bro y/n can you get us some sodas?". You rolled your eyes and agreed, Tara offered to come with you which you obviously accepted. You guys went in and went to the drinks aisle. You got soda and while walking back you saw the worse but best thing ever. Amber.

"Oh shit," you said to Tara. Tara didn't know about you and Amber fucking and you weren't sure if you were gonna tell her. "What?" Tara asked and you pointed in Amber's direction.

"What's wrong with Amber?".

"I'll tell you later, I promise." You said and went through a different aisle to avoid Amber, unexpectedly she went into that same aisle her eyes widening when she saw you. She walked towards you.

"Y/n, can we talk, please?" Her desperate eyes and how soft her voice sounded, it made you nervous. Tara looked at you, her jaw obviously clenched since she did know you had something going on with Amber when you admitted it yesterday.

"We'll talk at school," you said and walked past her your hand interlocked with Tara's, which Amber saw and you could feel the glare. It was so hard to walk away from her though, you missed her. You guys bought the soda and walked out. You got into the car and sighed.

"What took you so long?" Mindy asked.

"Amber".

Mindy nodded and started her car driving off, you looked out the window and could feel Tara's hand grip onto yours. You turned your head and met her eyes, you didn't grip her hand harder or anything. You just looked at her and then looked out the window again.

What the actual fuck is happening rn.

Should i involve Tara as a love interest, lil love triangle?🤭🙈