1

Amber's spring break party. Amber always threw parties during spring break, it was nice of course but you could not find Amber anywhere. With the loud music blaring and drunk teens everywhere it was hard to find Amber, you where yelling her name but shortly gave up and stayed silent. That's until someone grabbed your hand and dragged you to the kitchen.

"WHO THE FUC-," you yelled as you got your balance, you looked at the person to see it was Amber.

"I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE," you said over the loud music.

"SORRY," Amber said laughing, you guys had a good conversation until Amber caught her eye on something. You followed Amber's gaze too a blonde girl who was looking back at Amber. "I'LL BE BACK Y/N,".

"AMBER WAIT-," Amber was already gone.

You hated when you had to put up with the fact your best friend, your literal crush flirts with other girls right in front of you. You leaned against the kitchen counter, your mood sky rocketed down once Amber left. You could see from a distance that Amber was flirting with that girl.

"You look down what's wrong?" Wes asked you as he came and refilled his cup.

"Nothing don't worry about it," you said giving him a sad smile.

"You can tell me y/n," Wes said making intense eye contact with you. You didn't like Wes but anyone could notice the tension. Wes was your friend since freshman year and has made it obvious that he likes you.

"Fuck it," Wes mumbled and smashed his lips on yours, you didn't pull away. You had your eyes open still and from the corner of your eye you could see Amber glaring your way as the blonde girl was talking to Amber, Amber paid no attention to her. You looked back at Wes and closed your eyes and slowly wrapped your arms around his neck. His tongue basically down your throat. Your kiss was interupted as Amber grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from Wes.

Amber lead you to her room, once you where in her room Amber closed the door and locked it. "What?" You said looking at Amber confusingly.

"You know what," Amber said leaning against the door and glaring at you.

"I really don't but okay,".

"You where kissing Wes, WES!?!? What the fuck y/n,". Amber said yelling at you basically.

You rolled your eyes and said,"I don't see the problem Amber,". Amber moved closer to you trapping you into one of the corners of her bedroom. "How does me kissing him effect you?".

"Fuck y/n isn't it obvious,". Amber clenched her fists.

"Amber what are you talking abo-," you where cut off by Amber smashing her lips into yours. When Wes kissed you, you didn't feel a spark or anything. But when Amber did you felt a spark.
Amber pulled away and looked at you, you looked at her lips and met her eyes again and kissed her. You lead Amber to the bed and pushed her down onto it. You straddled Amber as Amber moved her hands onto your waist with a firm grip. "Is this okay?" You asked looking down at Amber. Amber nodded and pulled you down.

Amber aggressively kissed you, she flipped you over pressing herself onto you. You moaned into the kiss, Amber and you continued making out. Thats until a knock was heard on the door making you and Amber stop. Amber got off you, you sat up and Amber told you to be quiet. You got up and Amber whispered that you needed to hide in the closet. You hid in the closet as Amber opened her door.

"Where's y/n?" Wes asked Amber.

"I dunno,".

"Sure,".

"I'm telling you bro I dunno where she went,". Amber said more aggressively.

"You're lying," Wes said.

"Get out Wes,".

"Whatever," Wes stormed out and Amber slammed the door closed.

Amber dragged you out of the closet and pushed you onto the bed again.
(You guys fucked🤭)

The next morning you woke up. Amber was in the bathroom brushing her teeth already dressed. "You could've woke me up," you said in a snarky tone. Amber ignored you and sprayed herself with perfume.

"Go home y/n," Amber said firmly.

"I don't have a way to go home, Mindy already left," you said.

"I'll call her,".

"Why don't you just take me home?" You asked.

"Fine,".

On the way back to your house it was silent. Until you started a conversation. "What are we now?" You asked Amber.

"Friends," Amber said her eyes still on the road.

"What," you said. Last night felt real, it didn't feel like it was just a hookup. "Last night didn't feel like we where friends,".

"It was just a hookup nothing more y/n,".

"It felt real,".

"Well it wasn't,". Amber pulled up into your driveway but you continued.

"Why would you fuck me then Amber, you really wanted to mess with my feelings knowing I love you?" You said facing Amber.

"Wait what,". Amber said as she pulled into your driveway

"Yeah Amber, I love you," you said and got out slamming her car door, you sped walk to your front door.

"Y/N," Amber yelled getting out of her car, before she could get you, you got in your house and slammed the door shut and locked it. Knowing Amber if it was unlocked she would invite herself in, she's just like that. You got ready for the day and called Mindy asking if you could hang out with her. She obviously said yes and you walked to her house since she was literally your neighbor.

You knocked on the door and immediately Mindy opened it. "What was the fuss with you and Amber about?" Mindy asked once you got inside. You gave her a confused look trying to play it off. "Y/n I saw the whole thing, what happened?".

You confessed and Mindy was literally flabbergasted,"YOU GUYS FUCKED," Mindy said loudly. You covered her mouth hoping Chad didn't hear but he did. "WHAT," Chad said popping up by the door. You rubbed your temples and then you told Chad. "YOU GUYS FUCKED," Chad said the same thing Mindy did.

"Yes,".

"You know Amber's a heartbreaker, she's gonna break your heart, she literally breaks hearts for a living," Mindy said sympathetically.

"She might break hearts but so can I".

I hope y'all like this🙈😨